Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burleyfox

Bogey Teams

Ipswich are of late considered one of our bogey teams.

Looking back over the years, I seem to recall that in the 60's Fulham were Leicerter's bogey side and in the 70's it wa (1-0) Arsenal.

Was trying to come up with teams for 80's and 90's but am struggling - any suggestions?

Incidentally, in my part of the world Leeds consider us their bogey team!

Looking back over the years, I seem to recall that in the 60's Fulham were Leicerter's bogey side and in the 70's it wa (1-0) Arsenal.

Was trying to come up with teams for 80's and 90's but am struggling - any suggestions?

We were liverpools bogey team in the 90's and also chelsea's.

And at the moment I'd say Burnley are our bogey team too

Westham are a team that we couldn't beat for years, I think we only beat them once in the last 10 or so years, also Villa couldn't get a win against us after Little went there ! It's all changed now... <_<

Westham are a team that we couldn't beat for years, I think we only beat them once in the last 10 or so years, also Villa couldn't get a win against us after Little went there ! It's all changed now... <_<

I think we have won once at Upton Park since 1966!!!

Present day Arsenal as well. One win (in normal/extra time) in the last 27 attempts, and that was thanks to an own-goal.

Archived