Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Who do you consider our local Derby?

Who do you consider our local Derby?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is our biggest local derby?

• Nottingham Forest
    • Derby County
    • Coventry City
    • Other

Leamington or Earlsdon? (Lived in both during my time at Warwick!) So Coventry has a special place in my football heart!! But I still hate Forest more due to the fact that the WHOLE City is up it's own arse!!!

Big up the Warwick old boys :thumbup:

I lived in both Leamington and Earlsdon (Hearsall Common to be precise!) whilst I was there :ph34r:

I'd have to say Forest though.

Derby I'd say, we've been in similar, competitive positions since I started supporting City. Forest getting relegated from the prem and now to league one has pushed them back in my opinion.

If we were in the same league it would probably be a different story because I live there.

Oh Nottingham! Is full of shit! Oh Nottingham is full of shit!

I would have thought Forest, really. It's had less relevance lately as we've been in a higher division then them a lot over the last decade, but they're still... Forest! One of my closest mates in Halls is a Cov fan, though. So atm, personally, I love to hate the Cov'. ;)

tbh we dont really have a local derby as such do we, as we arent really close to any team i mean they aint a mission away but they aint local, not like west brom and brum and villa all in the same place!!

but team hate the most that is closest to us i would say forest!!

How comes the world's oldest association football club is not on the list?

Still absolute nonentities after 143 years.

Go figure chums!

I think you've answered your own question there.

Archived