Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
harpendenfox

Reserves line up

I see from the OS that 'first name on the the teamsheet' Lee Morris is missing from the squad to face Fulham. How will the second string cope without this mainstay of recent times?

Is the guy ever going to play more than one game per fortnight? Am I right in thinking his contract ends in the Summer - he's not half leaving it late to impress.

Anyone have any news on him?

I see from the OS that 'first name on the the teamsheet' Lee Morris is missing from the squad to face Fulham. How will the second string cope without this mainstay of recent times?

Is the guy ever going to play more than one game per fortnight? Am I right in thinking his contract ends in the Summer - he's not half leaving it late to impress.

He's in an oxygen tent undergoing intensive treatment to be fit in time for the 2012 World Cup.

No

Too late, he's going in the summer I would bet your house on it.

Anybody know who this James Walker is?

He starts for the reserves tonight.

Link

I'm fairly sure it is Charlton's England under 19 International striker James Walker - at least I've just done a story to that effect. He won't be offered a further deal at Charlton and has played for Luton Reserves recently as well as going out on loan to Hartlepool. Regular reserves player and quite well regarded from what I can gather.

I'm fairly sure it is Charlton's England under 19 International striker James Walker - at least I've just done a story to that effect. He won't be offered a further deal at Charlton and has played for Luton Reserves recently as well as going out on loan to Hartlepool. Regular reserves player and quite well regarded from what I can gather.

He might be well regarded but he hasn't ever been prolific at any level from what i've read. If you check out Charlton's official site and read his player profile from the first team and then last seasons academy profiles it doesn't make good viewing. He's also made 12 appearances for their reserves this season scoring 0 goals. But that doesn't mean that much as i've seen players score lots of goals at youth and reserve level and never make it.

Let's hope he does well for us.

He might be well regarded but he hasn't ever been prolific at any level from what i've read. If you check out Charlton's official site and read his player profile from the first team and then last seasons academy profiles it doesn't make good viewing. He's also made 12 appearances for their reserves this season scoring 0 goals. But that doesn't mean that much as i've seen players score lots of goals at youth and reserve level and never make it.

Let's hope he does well for us.

He scored two goals for Luton Rserves in his trial game against Stevenage.

And, he seems to have scored his last goal for Charlton in the FA Youth Cup defeat against Manchester United at Old Trafford recently and even turned out against Leicester where he smacked a shot against the woodwork.

As you say, not prolific but he has changed teams so much this season he must be dizzy and has sometimes been a lone striker. That is all assuming it is the Charlton James Walker because there is no official information on who it is.

However you would think it would have to be someone of Youth International status to go straight into our reserves, Charlton and Fulham are close enough to each other, the Charlton James Walker is being released and has played for Luton Reserves and Leicester/Luton met on Saturday

****James Walker of Charlton is confirmed.

2-0 to Leicester (Louis Dodds and Elvis Hammond).

Archived