Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Academy players

Here is a list, I'm sure there are a few on it who have left, and a few new ones not on it:

Dane Austin

Ryan Beswick

Alex Cisak

Connor Franklin

Matt Goodwin

Max Gradel

Lawrence Hunter

Andy King

Kevin Larvin

Scott Lycett

Nick Matthews

Joe Mattock

Joe Magunda

Danny McAlea

Connor McAnallen

Ryan McGavigan

Billy McKay

Ben Mortimer

Ricky Muggleton

Liam Norval

Eric Odhiambo

Colin O'Shea

Carl Pentney

Liam Powell

Kraig Rochester

Tommy Tejan-Sie

Lewis Tozer

Frazer Tuttle

Robbie Williams

Adam Wykes

(players with first team squad number not included)

Here is a list, I'm sure there are a few on it who have left, and a few new ones not on it:

Dane Austin

Ryan Beswick

Alex Cisak

Connor Franklin

Matt Goodwin

Max Gradel

Lawrence Hunter

Andy King

Kevin Larvin

Scott Lycett

Nick Matthews

Joe Mattock

Joe Magunda

Danny McAlea

Connor McAnallen

Ryan McGavigan

Billy McKay

Ben Mortimer

Ricky Muggleton

Liam Norval

Eric Odhiambo

Colin O'Shea

Carl Pentney

Liam Powell

Kraig Rochester

Tommy Tejan-Sie

Lewis Tozer

Frazer Tuttle

Robbie Williams

Adam Wykes

(players with first team squad number not included)

Thought he was a big Vale fan, and maybe a bit too old for the Academy!! :P

Kevin Larvin

Nick Matthews

Danny McAlea

Ryan McGavigan

Ben Mortimer

Ricky Muggleton

Colin O'Shea

Liam Powell

Lewis Tozer

Robbie Williams

I'm pretty sure all these players have left. I'll try and find out where some of them are, i know Liam Powell is at Alfreton Town with Jon Stevenson. Never even heard of Frazer Tuttle so i don't know his status :whistle:

And I think it's Eric Odihambo

If you know that for a fact I'd be glad to accept what you say but the spelling seems to vary with Odhiambo, the spelling in that presumably official list, having been most popular of late until the last report when the "i" moved to the left of the "h".

It would ne nice for the club to get the right spelling and stick with it, especially as he's their player and they are best placed to check.

Indeed, I'm surprised Bocadillo's not already been onto the case, and onto fans reports about inaccuracies in the Radio Leicester match commentary yesterday.

As a self-declared "pedant" (or professorial perfectionist, if you like) that worthy man could have a busy life right now and I'd feel a bit guilty if he just spent his time keeping my site up to scratch, much as I appreciate it.

Anyway, in various places, the player's spelling has varied from Odihambo, to Odihiambo and finally Odhiambo.

I've stuck with Odhiambo but whatever the case, he's a genuinely promising attacker who often seems to have some sort of impact in a game, like scoring or assisting with a goal.

Furthermore his contributions are being made in teams which are doing consisently well now.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure all these players have left. I'll try and find out where some of them are, i know Liam Powell is at Alfreton Town with Jon Stevenson. Never even heard of Frazer Tuttle so i don't know his status :whistle:

Was out on the pitch last night :thumbup:

Archived