Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jamesino_LCFC

Who's watching...

The Championship?

Its just started -- as I flick the kettle on I get excited as its the first time I get to see my lovely Leicester beat the Millwall :D

Anyone else watching?

HAHAHHAHA Did you just see that, Warnock, what a WAN*ER swearing 'cos he lost!

haha from the radio i thought it was a joey drive low into the box which hughesy just steered in at the far post. :S

yer I thought it was a sorta tap in or something! And why didnt they show Joey's shot which smacked the underside of the crossbar!?

yer I thought it was a sorta tap in or something! And why didnt they show Joey's shot which smacked the underside of the crossbar!?

'cause the program is crap with its 15 mins of a crap game then 3 seconds of the rest.

Felt abit sorry for Warnock there , he genuinely went to shake the hand of the Norwich coaching staff and they just ignored him.

He's a total cvnt though , staying down with the Leiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicester :):D

Nice of them not to show ANY lower league action too!

Especially for those like my dad who supports oxford and had waiting since 9:25 this morning to watch it, hah, they probably didn't win anyway.

WELL DONE CITY.

can someone describe the hughesy goal i missed it

Well, I caught the end of it.

Somebody (possibly hume/joey??) Crossed the ball into the box, a lot of bodies around and Hughsey did a sort of turn-around hook shot into the top corner, not much chance of the goalie getting his hands on it. I'll record and upload a video of it tommorow.

Well, I caught the end of it.

Somebody (possibly hume/joey??) Crossed the ball into the box, a lot of bodies around and Hughsey did a sort of turn-around hook shot into the top corner, not much chance of the goalie getting his hands on it. I'll record and upload a video of it tommorow.

That would be ace mate :thumbup: listening to the Millwall commentary, they said that McCarthy had scored and it was deflected in off a defender :huh:

That would be ace mate :thumbup: listening to the Millwall commentary, they said that McCarthy had scored and it was deflected in off a defender :huh:

Hmm no that didnt happen (you were probably listening to Barber) but I think it was a great goal, we looked good going forward too just before the goal. Hume crossed the ball along the ground, and hughesy chipped it over the keeper..

Heres a picture I have just done which sorta explains the goal, enjoy!

hughesygoal0mq.th.png

Hmm no that didnt happen (you were probably listening to Barber) but I think it was a great goal, we looked good going forward too just before the goal. Hume crossed the ball along the ground, and hughesy chipped it over the keeper..

Heres a picture I have just done which sorta explains the goal, enjoy!

hughesygoal0mq.th.png

hughesygoal0mq.png

Top class mate :D I'm really looking forward to seeing Hughes' overhead kick :thumbup:

lol Cheers mate, it was a chip though ;) his leg is up to show the action ;)
Or he's got the jazzed up version of the PHG in his head and he's dancing along to it? :o:unsure:

Archived