Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Hammil the next Junior Lewis?

Junior Lewis did actually start off ok at Leicester though, i'm sure his first 3 or 4 games weren't too bad. Hamill (other than his flukey goal at Bury) has been abysmal in every single match i've seen him play (first team and reserves).

He'll be off in the summer.

Junior Lewis did actually start off ok at Leicester though, i'm sure his first 3 or 4 games weren't too bad. Hamill (other than his flukey goal at Bury) has been abysmal in every single match i've seen him play (first team and reserves).

No he didn't he was absolutely embarrassing, we were playing with 10 men while he was on the pitch. I can remember his debut clear as a day, down at Southampton. I got in a pre match row with a group of happy-clapper numbskulls who thought we had 'unearthed a gem'.

The fact Andy Hessenthaler almost soiled homself laughing when we took him on loan was a clear indication Lewis was not a gem.

Every time Lewis got the ball he froze, kicked it in the direction of a blue shirt and ran away hiding in case he got it back. Roberto Mancini was left scratching his head in bewilderment. AT half time the same group now with bigger blue specs on said they thought 'he was ring rusty and a bit nervous'. No he was in fact total garbage.

To day he is still the worst player ever to grace this Club and the Premiership.

Jow Hammil might be bad but he isn't Junior Lewis.

I agree with you Ric, the Chelsea game he played very well. Can't remember the others mind you.

I agree with you Ric, the Chelsea game he played very well. Can't remember the others mind you.

I think that might have been the only game he played well, I got carried away. Either way he was an embarrassment as is Joe Hamill.

Barton Fox, i'm not disagreeing with you as I wasn't at Southampton and forgot that was his debut. But against Chelsea when we beat them 2-0 at home, if I remember rightly he actually played well.

Barton Fox, i'm not disagreeing with you as I wasn't at Southampton and forgot that was his debut. But against Chelsea when we beat them 2-0 at home, if I remember rightly he actually played well.

Apologies I have a real bee in my bonnett over that lanky good for nothing waste of money. That Chelsea game, I remember well for off the field reasons involving some good mates who follow Chelsea, I don't think he actually touched the ball. He ran around a lot and Chelsea's highly paid superstars looked bemused wondering who this twizzle stick was masquarading as a footballer.

The Leicester Riders centre who gave it to the Chelsea fans on the half time lap of honour would have been more useful than Lewis.

Archived