Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joey's uncle

Leicester snatch 16 yr old striker

yes, very highly rated. Scores for fun in Icelandic youth football for the u-17's and the 19's. Some say he's the Icelandic version of Rooney.

lol, lets hope so!!! Still, I dont think we need a Rooney with the incomparible partnership of Fryatt and Hume! :P:D

Let us know if and when it's confirmed. You were spot on with your info on Gudjonsson leaving for AZ months before it was confirmed so there must be some truth in it.

I was just saying today that this club needs to produce more youngsters for the first team each season, hopefully if this lad signs then he could be one for the future.

Chambers & Palomares - sounds like a solicitors firm.

Let us know if and when it's confirmed. You were spot on with your info on Gudjonsson leaving for AZ months before it was confirmed so there must be some truth in it.

I was just saying today that this club needs to produce more youngsters for the first team each season, hopefully if this lad signs then he could be one for the future.

Chambers & Palomares - sounds like a solicitors firm.

will do

Exactly who hasn't been given chances within the past few years?

The likes of Sylla, Tiatto, Brevett, Hamill aren't my idea of a positive bench thanks.

I would much rather have the likes of Dodds, Sheehan, Chambers and Porter. But each to their own.

The likes of Sylla, Tiatto, Brevett, Hamill aren't my idea of a positive bench thanks.

I would much rather have the likes of Dodds, Sheehan, Chambers and Porter. But each to their own.

Sylla - Been on the bench under Kelly about once or twice

Tiatto - Hasn't been on the bench under Kelly if I rightly remember?

Brevett - Has only been on the bench when we have been light on defensive cover. We haven't a defender in the academy currently available who's good enough, yet.

Hamill - Hasn't been anywhere near the bench under Kelly.

P.S. I would much rather have your line-up on the bench if possible, but it isn't at the minute. Mainly because Chambers has been instructed to focus on his studies leading up to his GCSE's according to someone who knows him. Sheehan is injured. Dodds will do well to get on the bench ahead of O'Grady and Porter will do well to get on the bench ahead of Welsh who's done very well when he's played for us.

Gerrbrand should be on the bench as he's our best defensive option. Logan/Douglas should be on the bench because we need cover there too.

Sylla - Been on the bench under Kelly about once or twice

Tiatto - Hasn't been on the bench under Kelly if I rightly remember?

Brevett - Has only been on the bench when we have been light on defensive cover. We haven't a defender in the academy currently available who's good enough, yet.

Hamill - Hasn't been anywhere near the bench under Kelly.

P.S. I would much rather have your line-up on the bench if possible, but it isn't at the minute. Mainly because Chambers has been instructed to focus on his studies leading up to his GCSE's according to someone who knows him. Sheehan is injured. Dodds will do well to get on the bench ahead of O'Grady and Porter will do well to get on the bench ahead of Welsh who's done very well when he's played for us.

Gerrbrand should be on the bench as he's our best defensive option. Logan/Douglas should be on the bench because we need cover there too.

He'll find space for Tiatto, don't worry, as for anyone else he wanted. :):)

Even the reserves have shipped bucket loads when Brevett's played.

Sylla was and would have been on the bench but for his reported back injury, so it was said.

Gerrbrand's best but not the only option. Stearman could have played as emergency centre-back with Maybury going back and a proper right sided midfielder...if you wanted to increase attacking potential.

He'll find space for Tiatto, don't worry, as for anyone else he wanted. :):)

Even the reserves have shipped bucket loads when Brevett's played.

Sylla was and would have been on the bench but for his reported back injury, so it was said.

Gerrbrand's best but not the only option. Stearman could have played as emergency centre-back with Maybury going back and a proper right sided midfielder...if you wanted to increase attacking potential.

If Tiatto is on the bench then it will be for Brevett (one of your nasties replaced, even if it's by another)

Sylla would not have been included on the bench given what's happen, there isn't space for him. He's also been injury free for ages, Kelly has just failed to mention it - fine by me.

Why should Gerrbrand be dropped completely from the bench? I know we could shift things round if we had an injury at defence during a match but Gerrbrand is a vital squad player and very talented in my opinion. I agree Maybury shouldn't be playing at right wing, but what can you do when the team has been on the run it has? Now i'd like to see it changed slightly given we've not won for 2 games and with Stearman's knee likely to keep him out for atleast a week i'm sure we will do.

Archived