Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unit

Hate to sound like a pessimist...

Does anybody else think that everything is a bit too good at Leicester at the moment, it's not been like this since the days of O'Neil...

Yes, one or two positions may need sorting out but don't you think that Leicester City Football Club have, overall, very few problems at the moment, I'm just waiting for the next tabloid shaming we get (dennis wise, la mange etc)

Maybe (hopefully) I'm just paranoid or is everything just too good?

Does anybody else think that everything is a bit too good at Leicester at the moment, it's not been like this since the days of O'Neil...

Yes, one or two positions may need sorting out but don't you think that Leicester City Football Club have, overall, very few problems at the moment, I'm just waiting for the next tabloid shaming we get (dennis wise, la mange etc)

Just paranoid. ;):thumbup:

I'm say your a bit paranoid mate.

We've had our fair share of shit to contend with already this season haven't we? Just sit back and enjoy things for now.

Whether I have been brainwashed during the Levein era but I just keep thinking when are we gonna lose next :unsure:

Hate thinking like it though.

At the same time when we won under Levein I just had the opinion "Great, We'll lose next week though" and when we won under Levein I still felt no passion, no happiness, no pride, now under Kelly I feel passion, happiness, pride to wear my LCFC shirt.

PLEASE though, don't compare Kelly to MON, Kelly is not MON and he'll never be MON, I doubt Kelly will be as good as MON I really hope he is..if not better, but most of our problems with manger since MON has left is that we were spoilt under MON and we expect and compare to MON and were just disappointed when we realise the new manager we have is not actually emulating anything like MON, Example;

Micky Adams take's over, first season "Ah we have the new MON here"...1 season later fans want him sacked.

Levein comes "Ah recommended by MON, must mean he's good he will be our new MON"

Hopefully Kelly will be our new MON, hopefully he'll be better, and on current form he will be and will have a great career at LCFC...but as shown in the past things can change VERY fast.

Wow...How many times did I mention "MON" then :unsure:

We're 18th in the Championship table with only 11 wins from 41 games. Oh my God! How brilliant is that? I can't handle it!

We'll be going into the next season with a greenhorn at the helm and fan's expectations set unrealistically high. Things have been good so far, but let's see that change when the players and manager have to deal with the pressure of expectation.

It could be that you won't have to wait very long for it to all go pear-shaped.

We're 18th in the Championship table with only 11 wins from 41 games. Oh my God! How brilliant is that? I can't handle it!

We'll be going into the next season with a greenhorn at the helm and fan's expectations set unrealistically high. Things have been good so far, but let's see that change when the players and manager have to deal with the pressure of expectation.

We're 16th. :thumbup:

Sarcy git :P

I mean compared to the last 2 seasons, the time under Kelly has been so much better than we've had for a long time, we're actually starting to play like a decent team...

So we are.

My bad.

No, we're still bad. :P

Seriously, things are looking up, and we've done superbly in recent months. I just hope we can carry this form through the summer and into the new season where we can push for a play-off place maybe. Lets not get carried away though :)

Hopefully Rob Kelly can become the next RK.

Things are looking up, back from uni in june so looking forward to getting my first season ticket since our promotion winning season. Wasnt going to bother when thinking about next season at start of Jan, now looking forward to next season, we might not live up to some peoples expectations on here, but know that if we have Rob Kelly at the helm we will play good football and wont be forced to watch shite players playing shite every week in the same postion and never taking the blame.

Really looking forward to next season and hopefully sneak into the play offs to go to the new wembley.

Whether I have been brainwashed during the Levein era but I just keep thinking when are we gonna lose next :unsure:

Hate thinking like it though.

At the same time when we won under Levein I just had the opinion "Great, We'll lose next week though" and when we won under Levein I still felt no passion, no happiness, no pride, now under Kelly I feel passion, happiness, pride to wear my LCFC shirt.

PLEASE though, don't compare Kelly to MON, Kelly is not MON and he'll never be MON, I doubt Kelly will be as good as MON I really hope he is..if not better, but most of our problems with manger since MON has left is that we were spoilt under MON and we expect and compare to MON and were just disappointed when we realise the new manager we have is not actually emulating anything like MON, Example;

Micky Adams take's over, first season "Ah we have the new MON here"...1 season later fans want him sacked.

Levein comes "Ah recommended by MON, must mean he's good he will be our new MON"

Hopefully Kelly will be our new MON, hopefully he'll be better, and on current form he will be and will have a great career at LCFC...but as shown in the past things can change VERY fast.

Wow...How many times did I mention "MON" then :unsure:

13. ;):P

I think people should never be compared to MON becasue the guy was so successful for us and when someone hears something like "Oooh he's the next MON" and it turns out he isn't, all this big expectation feels like your hearts been ripped out.

Archived