Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

our front two

during fridays nights match me and my mate were chatting and decided that we wouldnt swap either hume or fryatt for andy johnson . seeing as palace wanted 10 million for aj i suppose that is a huge complement to our front men .

we must hang on to them both!

during fridays nights match me and my mate were chatting and decided that we wouldnt swap either hume or fryatt for andy johnson . seeing as palace wanted 10 million for aj i suppose that is a huge complement to our front men .

we must hang on to them both!

There's no way I#d swap them for AJ. I expected more from him, very disapointing from an 'England' striker.

I've got a feeling Hume will leave in the summer :( i can't see it happening but i've just a got a rate bad feeling. These two will be key forus next season.

I think Hume will want to have at least one full season with us before he thinks about moving on to "bigger and better" things. This has been his first taste of Championship level football (I think) and in my opinion it would be a mistake to move on to a Premiership club or a team on the verge of promotion from this division before even giving the Championship a go for a whole season. You never know, we may be a Premiership club by the time he finishes his first full season with us so there will be no need for him to move on.

Every time I have seen them play they have both impressed me enormously. They are by far the best strike force we've had in years, possibly since the Claridge-Heskey and Heskey-Cottee partnerships.

They are both technically excellent and compliment each other so well, and their level of understanding is superb at times. I hope we keep them for a few seasons, because they are our prized assets - although if they continue to play like they have done I can foresee the Premiership vultures lurking in the midst.

Bloody love Humeh and Matteh, they've caused so many problems since they been playing together and have gelled. Would be gutted if either of them got pilfered in the summer because they are priceless to us at the moment. I want to see them both taking the piss out of defences next season!

And on top of all that, they both seem to do well in the air, despite their height. Especially Hume who has a great leap on him, Frank Sinclair-esque!

And to think that Levein persisted with Hammond for so long in favour of Hume.

i cant remember the last time we had a partnership that worked so well together. its amazing really concidering they are both fairly small and quick. most teams usually go for the "little and large" combo.

and i agree 100% that we need both of them for next season, although if a mediocre premiership team comes in for 1 of them im sure they would be tempted, same thing happened to connolly.

i cant remember the last time we had a partnership that worked so well together. its amazing really concidering they are both fairly small and quick. most teams usually go for the "little and large" combo.

and i agree 100% that we need both of them for next season, although if a mediocre premiership team comes in for 1 of them im sure they would be tempted, same thing happened to connolly.

Yeah and look what happened to him lol

IMO only 3 strikers will leave this summer, Morris is 1, MdV the 2nd and Elvis the 3rd.

hume and fryatt will lead our attack next year backed up by o'grady, dodds, chambers and gradel

Archived