Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Season Tickets

Where are you going to be next season?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Where is your season ticket next season?

• West Stand
    • Family stand
    • The kop
    • Alliance and Leicester stand (not L1)
    • L1
    • Not renewing/not getting a season ticket next season.

Not sure yet. Me and my mates were sitting in the Kop for the first half of the season but when we saw the offer of upgrading your seats for free we decided to move to block K (We wanted to go into L1 but there weren't 4 seats in a row available in the part of L1 we were looking at so we felt K was the next best thing. I've really enjoyed it there but obviously it's more expensive to sit there than in L1 and I'll no longer be able to get an under 16 priced season ticket next season so if we do decide to stay there it'll mean a big increase on what we have been paying. Personally, I think it's worth it, you get a good view of the action, get to stand at the back, which I don't think we'd be able to do in L1 as I get the feeling that those at the back of L1 are the kind of people that will renew their season tickets every season without fail, and you get a constant atmosphere unlike we had in the Kop at the start of this season.

Whatever we decide to do I think we'll be staying close to L1 or in it if possible because I think we've all loved it there. I certainly have.

Why do so many people want to sit in L1? is it just because it's near the away fans and that creates a better atmosphere or what? just wondering as i've never sat there.

I'll probably just sit in the kop if i can manage to get a job over summer

Why do so many people want to sit in L1? is it just because it's near the away fans and that creates a better atmosphere or what? just wondering as i've never sat there.

I'll probably just sit in the kop if i can manage to get a job over summer

It's the fact that there's a group of people in there who try to sing all game long and try to get an atmosphere going which I like. Plus I enjoy standing rather than sitting and I've been able to stand up all game every game since I moved next to L1 without being told to sit down. That's why I think L1's good anyway but other people have a different view of it.

It's the fact that there's a group of people in there who try to sing all game long and try to get an atmosphere going which I like. Plus I enjoy standing rather than sitting and I've been able to stand up all game every game since I moved next to L1 without being told to sit down. That's why I think L1's good anyway but other people have a different view of it.

i agree L1 atmosphere is far better than the kop but please this is not the thread for that. this thread is to just see who will be where next year :thumbup:

i agree L1 atmosphere is far better than the kop but please this is not the thread for that. this thread is to just see who will be where next year :thumbup:

Before we move on ;) we couldn't hear L1 on Friday as the Kop was so loud so if L1 are so loud all the time how do you expect to hear the Kop? Just a thought - as you were :D

Before we move on ;)we couldn't hear L1 on Friday as the Kop was so loud so if L1 are so loud all the time how do you expect to hear the Kop? Just a thought - as you were :D

Well, the kop should be louder than L1, as there are about 5 blocks in the Kop and L1 is obviously just one :whistle:

Archived