Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Season Tickets

Where are you going to be next season?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Where is your season ticket next season?

• West Stand
    • Family stand
    • The kop
    • Alliance and Leicester stand (not L1)
    • L1
    • Not renewing/not getting a season ticket next season.

Not getting a ST.

I've decided to give glory hunting ago. So i'll be spending £90 all next season, one Prem Plus Season ticket, and a Chelsea replica shirt. Leicester can be like a second team that I only suppourt when their winning or looking like getting promoted and/or make it to a cup final. All I need to complete my plan is a fictional granparent who was born in Kensington and I'll be away. Too many years of bitter dissapointment, :cry: I deserved better :cry::cry:

Carefree Werever u may be Gezzer. Ap the Facking Chelsea!

Before we move on ;)we couldn't hear L1 on Friday as the Kop was so loud so if L1 are so loud all the time how do you expect to hear the Kop? Just a thought - as you were :D

I second that, I couldnt hear anything;

F1 in The Kop for me next season, and I really cant wait! :D:thumbup:

Not getting a ST.

I've decided to give glory hunting ago. So i'll be spending £90 all next season, one Prem Plus Season ticket, and a Chelsea replica shirt. Leicester can be like a second team that I only suppourt when their winning or looking like getting promoted and/or make it to a cup final. All I need to complete my plan is a fictional granparent who was born in Kensington and I'll be away. Too many years of bitter dissapointment, :cry: I deserved better :cry::cry:

i hope your joking, cos that is a disgrace.

Not getting a ST.

I can be your pretend Grandad, I'm olde enough :whistle: and I was born just down the road from Stamford Bridge :thumbup:

I can be your pretend Grandad, I'm olde enough :whistle: and I was born just down the road from Stamford Bridge :thumbup:

I doubt you are old enough, Im 21 so your going to need to be approaching the wrong side of 70! Thats not a invatation to post your age :D.

Besides you need to be a life long Chelsea fan. Well you need to at least suppourt Chelsea, maybe you can join my band of glory hunters. Think of all those league titles! and all the money you'll save not going to games and watching them all on the teley! Real football fans are such suckers :D

renewed mine today, kop e3 bb 171,

whats with having to wait til juse to recieve it though and getting some poxy letter instead

they probably dont have the booklets or tickets printed yet as they will prob be some new funky design not white / light blue like this seasons.

Archived