Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

derby in the s***

I wondered why the Mackay dude quit. <_<

But does it not make you wonder just how much money there is in football, when £325.000 can go walk about, to wherever,and it has yet to be proved just where it went,this amount would set most ordinary folk up for life with a nice house etc.But come what may, bet we don't get to know the true story at the end,it's like when managers suddenly leave a club,it never comes out, they are usually paid an amount with a confidentiallity clause in the payment,ah well,lets hope that we are clean which I am sure we are.Roll on Sat, can't go to Coventry I have a twisted knee,so need to rest,no more badmington for me for a while.

cosy rosie

Our club is ran by City fans who ploughed their money in & they have kept debts down

Rams lot bought the club for £3, put no money in & debts have leapt by over £10 million.

We get a monthly financial statement & our representative attended his first LCFC Audit Committee meeting this week, so we have access to track things.

Their club try to avoid meetings with the Rams Trust whereever possible

For clubs close geographically, their respective handling of sharing information with fans is planets apart.

That sounds a bit on the generous side ... how about 20 points ?-

even better Swindon were of course relegated 2divisions in 1990 for "irregular payments" although it was reduced to 1 relegation on appea!! I trust if the Sheep have been doing this then a similar punishment will be enforced!!l

Archived