Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

cov sold out

I'm going with my family on Monday. It will be only the second away game my sister's been to, her first was Charlton away so let's hope she can keep up her record. My fifth away game of the season. Drew up at Preston when me and my Dad went up, lost down at Reading when me, my brother and Dad went, lost up at Sheffield Wednesday when the three of us went again and finally lost across at Ipswich when me and my brother went.

Good luck lads, you're gonna need it!

I hope that shirt that the brickie put in the brickwork of their new stadium, works it's voodo on them for the day......... Can someone think of a song involving the shirt in their ground.lol. Last time i remember 5000+ away was blackburn in the cup last year. Was around 7500......Cant wait for this one..

try this, boney m, brown girl in the ring,

There's a leicester shirt in your ground, la, la, la,la, la.

There's a leicester shirt in your ground, la, la, la, la, la, la,

There's a leicester shirt in your ground, will it ever be found?

NOT BY THE STUPID COV SCUM, SCUM SCUM!!

I'll be the one with the mega phone abusing MA and Scowcroft!

nice one. not gonna abuse Wise? or is he not playing / benched? surely we will still sing that he's a willy puller. my mates taking a mega phone to the plymouth game and s'oton if we go. should be a laugh

Archived