Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

cov sold out

You know..if we don't beat them then we are kinda..in trouble with embarassment

you shouldnt think like that :thumbup:

just think WHEN we win how long we will be in stands for singing :D

hopefully they wont let us out untill the mast vajority of cov scum have gone so we have more time for a deeeeeeeeeeesco

you shouldnt think like that :thumbup:

just think WHEN we win how long we will be in stands for singing :D

hopefully they wont let us out untill the mast vajority of cov scum have gone so we have more time for a deeeeeeeeeeesco

I like your thinking

Gimmie a D....

:w00t:

Last time we took 5000 away for a league game

i should think we may have come close once or twice at derby, but i dont remember 5000! its gonna be so much fun i cant wait. i even forgot we have to play preston first!!!

and in response to the D, GIMME AN I!! :yahoo:

We regularly get 5k+ for Cov, and we usually sell out.

thats good but when was the last time we took 5k to a league away fixture? someone said most this season was just over 2000 vs Derby away, but didnt we also take 2000 odd to sheffield weds? how many did we take to sheff utd?

last season at highfield road? thats good then. but whats our 2nd biggest away league attendance this season?

(roots through programme) 2109 - Derby County

Hell of a difference.

Last time we took 5000? I reckon (unofficially) it was Rotherham away in the promotion season (02/03) - we sold 3500 away tickets and the home end was full of Foxes"

I hope that shirt that the brickie put in the brickwork of their new stadium, works it's voodo on them for the day......... Can someone think of a song involving the shirt in their ground.lol. Last time i remember 5000+ away was blackburn in the cup last year. Was around 7500......Cant wait for this one..

I hope that shirt that the brickie put in the brickwork of their new stadium, works it's voodo on them for the day......... Can someone think of a song involving the shirt in their ground.lol. Last time i remember 5000+ away was blackburn in the cup last year. Was around 7500......Cant wait for this one..

it will work mate - 3-0 to us i reckon. Hume with 2 and Williams with the other. all goals in the 1st half. chanting cheerio cheerio cheerio at half time :D

C! give me an O!!!!!

can't wait i got 4 of those tickets!! get in third away game of the season. QPR and Luton!! they were both amazing

I'm going to the Coventry game which should be more enjoyable then my previous two away games this year - Plymouth and Crystal Palace. :huh::ermm:

We regularly get 5k+ for Cov, and we usually sell out.

The away allocation at Highfield Road was 4,400.

And yes, we did always sell out.

Last time I can recall taking 5000+ away for a league fixture was Watford 96 with a certain Muzzy Izzet scoring his first goal in a Leicester shirt.

Archived