Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Kelly Signs Contract

He's bound to fock up at some point so lets save some time and money and sack the ****er now.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!! :blink:

the honeymoon period may come to an end, at least this time we cant blame the board if he does poorly next season.

We're out of the honeymoon period - that was the first three league games which he won. Then he was appointed until the end of the season then we dropped some points - signalling the end of the honeymoon period. There've been plenty of trials along the way, and we have lost some games - so we can't STILL be in a honeymoon period.

People do we know if this press conference will be on Sky at all? Like on Sky Sports News?

Cos if so I will get up 'early' and watch it ;)

You DO realise that SKY don't recognse us as a footballing team don't you?

I thought about getting up 'early' to listen to it.

4:30 is a bit early tho :P

feck me 20 people reading this plop!

How sad are we?

Go home, procreate, eat curries, drink lager or a combination!!

If his position has been upped though (assistant manager?) then he'll want a new (bigger) contract.

I would have thought the way it was approached was:

Give Kelly his contract, then let he and the board work out what to do as far as the rest of the coaching staff go.

Who knows? Maybe now Rob has time he will bring somebody else in to replace Graydon? He brought Graydon in because he's experienced, and he was available at the right time for a short period at least. You wouldn't expect Rob to be able to go along to a currently-employed coach and say "wanna give me a hand at Leicester for 3 months?" Especially as there was no certainty about the job after that time ...

On the other hand, perhaps he'll bring another coach in so Stowell can concentrate on goalkeeping?

Maybe Stowell will keep his assistant title, maybe Graydon will take it, but I don't think it's been decided yet.

The priority was to secure Rob's services, and that's possibly all they've done so far ...

Archived