Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Kelly Signs Contract

COME ON YYYYEYEYEEESSS

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL WEEK, ROB KELLY IS OUR MAN.

Where was this news recieved from??

Radio Leicester confirmed it about 10 - 15 mins ago. he signed today and will be announced tomorrow at 9:30am at the press conference. great news going into bank holiday weekend where we are to record back to back home wins and smash the scum away. on another note james you're going to cov game arent you? just wondered as remember you posting that you want your dad to take you.

RL have just announced that there will be a press conference tomorrow morning at around 9:30am to announce Kelly as the new manager. 12 month rolling contract.

COME ON YYYYEYEYEEESSS

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL WEEK, ROB KELLY IS OUR MAN.

Where was this news recieved from??

RL = Radio Leicester.

Radio Leicester confirmed it about 10 - 15 mins ago. he signed today and will be announced tomorrow at 9:30am at the press conference. great news going into bank holiday weekend where we are to record back to back home wins and smash the scum away. on another note james you're going to cov game arent you? just wondered as remember you posting that you want your dad to take you.

Yer I'm defo going Cov mate should be awesome, why ask? I'm going with my dad and my two cousins. We'll be going in a little red Mazda if you see it with a big poster with 'ROB KELLY'S BLUE ARMY' in simple Arial and blue font :thumbup:

FANTASTIC I'm SO glad about the news of Rob Kelly, brilliant, truly brilliant.

Yer I'm defo going Cov mate should be awesome, why ask? I'm going with my dad and my two cousins. We'll be going in a little red Mazda if you see it with a big poster with 'ROB KELLY'S BLUE ARMY' in simple Arial and blue font :thumbup:

FANTASTIC I'm SO glad about the news of Rob Kelly, brilliant, truly brilliant.

just wondered if you managed to convice your old man to take ya. ill look out for it, ill be in a blue clio mk 2 wearing my city shirt abusing all covscum we see on the way. where r u parking? tesco or that car park that costs £4 off junction 3 of m6? i heard tesco charge a fiver on match days?

just wondered if you managed to convice your old man to take ya. ill look out for it, ill be in a blue clio mk 2 wearing my city shirt abusing all covscum we see on the way. where r u parking? tesco or that car park that costs £4 off junction 3 of m6? i heard tesco charge a fiver on match days?

I might go there actually I got the website off of Maybes and he's parking there, I've heard the parkings bad around there matey so we are leaving pretty early..

I convinced my dad finally to take me to Norwich and Coventry, when he given me the choice of just one, he came around and given in, which was great because Norwich was wkd and as the days (or maybe hours) go by I am more and more looking forward to the big 'un :thumbup:

I asked him about Southampton but he gave me a straight no lol

Im warming my vocal chords up now as we speak

Kelly out! kelly out!! etc :whistle:

Can't believe he signed Rufus Brevett. Yes the man is a legend for his afro and his lack off footballing ability, but these players are loved with the benefit of hindsight and fading memories with the mellowing of age.

Kelly OUT.

Sack the board.

WE WANT OUR TAYLOR BACK

WE WANT OUR TAYLOR BACK

I might go there actually I got the website off of Maybes and he's parking there, I've heard the parkings bad around there matey so we are leaving pretty early..

I convinced my dad finally to take me to Norwich and Coventry, when he given me the choice of just one, he came around and given in, which was great because Norwich was wkd and as the days (or maybe hours) go by I am more and more looking forward to the big 'un :thumbup:

I asked him about Southampton but he gave me a straight no lol

yeah think we will leave about 12 even if its just to get to that car park early and soak up some atmosphere :)

Can't believe he signed Rufus Brevett. Yes the man is a legend for his afro and his lack off footballing ability, but these players are loved with the benefit of hindsight and fading memories with the mellowing of age.

Kelly OUT.

Sack the board.

WE WANT OUR TAYLOR BACK

WE WANT OUR TAYLOR BACK

Bugger that we want Mclintock back say we want mclintock back.

Actually I CAN remember the Mclintock ers..we dont really want him back..

We want Milne back...

Nah

again

no..

we want Hamilton back...

nope wrong again

We want Little back say we want Little back...

nah,,, hang on

We want McGhee.. Ill get ma coat

WE WANT MON BACK ..thats not gonna happen

We want Taylor.. shhhhh!

We want Harry

Ok we want Mickey...

We want Craigy..

Oh feck it

Put me in... I reckon I could do a job!!!

Did I mention Gregory and Hilll??????

Archived