Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

i need a pair of cov tickets

yeah i know i should have got my tickets earlier before they sold out but due to lack of time i never got round to it .

if anybody cannot go or have a spare pair of tickets in the away end i will be very grateful if u offered them to me , i can collect or meet wherever and we can sort the cash out

please pm me if you can help

this is a genuing cry for help . please :(

how much are you willing to pay out of interest? no chance i'll sell im gonna be there in the city end no matter what! wonder if the ricoh will be full or nearly full? does anyone know? good luck getting tickets Sparks. have you asked the ticket office if theres any returns?

how much are you willing to pay out of interest? no chance i'll sell im gonna be there in the city end no matter what! wonder if the ricoh will be full or nearly full? does anyone know? good luck getting tickets Sparks. have you asked the ticket office if theres any returns?

would pay a little over the top but rather have them at face value , checked with ticket office but no luck :(

Archived