Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry Match Thread

you shouldnt really base it on what you hear on RL as they are useless twonks who know little and support Derby Feckin County. it was a great performance 2nd half by the lads we didnt give in to the constant attacks we were suffering in the last 10. under Levein we would have blown it and probably conceeded twice just for pure embarassment but Kellys heroes battled on for a deserved point

Fair point :thumbup:

Better watch what i say in future :rolleyes:

I agree the comment was out of order, but was out of frustration if anything.

you've no need to be frustraed. admittadly we should be beating teams like old timer cov but considering the circumstances (down to 10 men for 20 mins, one who was our skipper and at the time probably the best player on the pitch) we did really well to grind out a draw. be happy man we will beat plymouth 5-0 with a joey double as a farewell, one from 75 yards too!

you've no need to be frustraed. admittadly we should be beating teams like old timer cov but considering the circumstances (down to 10 men for 20 mins, one who was our skipper and at the time probably the best player on the pitch) we did really well to grind out a draw. be happy man we will beat plymouth 5-0 with a joey double as a farewell, one from 75 yards too!

Just would of been nice to beat them.

When a player down normally spurs teams on to fight for a win, but did well to grind out a draw i suppose.

why? hes not the only player to be sent off

McCarthy gets his fair share of bookings, red cards and suspensions. Yet he's still held in extremely high esteem by the fans.

Kisnorbo made a rash challenge and he's paid the price - his season is now over. Let's hope he already had his ticket to Germany because otherwise, he won't have the chance to impress anyone before the Australian team is decided ...

why? hes not the only player to be sent off

his tackle was a bit twat-ish but Kellys already said he didnt mean it, tried to apologise to both player and staff. he will take the suspension and we'll be supporting him again next season. he is a rock in our team. i laughed when i 1st saw him play, laughed at the thought of Levein saying he will be club captain etc etc. lately since Kelly came in i will happily put my words on a plate and EAT them. if Kisnorbo played like this all season he would be player of the year hands down. hes won so many blue and white hearts its untrue. we should be proud of the turn around he's made. 1 sending off wont change our opinions.

What did Tiatto play like?

Didn't do too badly he was full of energy as always but often left us exposed on the left as he'd be off chasing some lost cause or another down the middle of the park. Maybe could have done better when through on goal but overall can't complain too much.

Didn't do too badly he was full of energy as always but often left us exposed on the left as he'd be off chasing some lost cause or another down the middle of the park. Maybe could have done better when through on goal but overall can't complain too much.

yeah fair comment

Archived