Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry Match Thread

Can I just point out that the last time we played Cov and won, a certain Mark DeVries scored BOtH the goals!!!

Just a thought!!! :ph34r:

not a bad result, they have been playing well, its a local derby, so a point seems good considering the sending off. Yes we should be beating teams like that if we are to truly move towards the play offs next season but im reasonably happy to take 4 points fro cov this year

just got back from the game. a good effort from the lads in the 1st half. stearmans goal was a corker well pleased for him infront of the city fans. didnt really see what happened for their goal just saw john infront of hendo and he knocked it past him, anyone care to shed any light? kisnorbo deserved the red card. i think he was on a yellow and then goes and double foots someone. dennis wise was antagonising the crowd, should be finned some £Â£Ã‚£Ã‚£ for that but wont be. was good to abuse him. LCFC fans did ok, we outsung them at times and times they outsung us. alot tried pushing me about outside the ground afterwards but i come away unscathed. draw probably a good result for us.

Archived