Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Cov Away Photos

Jonblue, it looks like you were sat in my seat! It wasn't you who was told off by the steward in the second half was it?

Erm, I think I know who you mean. I moved to sit on row A second half because two of my mates were sitting there. Part way throught the second half a steward went up to a lad on the row behind me and said something to him, not sure what though. I was sitting next to a very drunk man who was on crutches and kept on saying "I've lost my leg and sprained my other one jumping out the back of a coach".

Erm, I think I know who you mean. I moved to sit on row A second half because two of my mates were sitting there. Part way throught the second half a steward went up to a lad on the row behind me and said something to him, not sure what though. I was sitting next to a very drunk man who was on crutches and kept on saying "I've lost my leg and sprained my other one jumping out the back of a coach".

Ha I was literally sitting next to you lot then. I was on Row A next to the lads sat next to that guy so that must have been you, I was in a blue jacket and a dark blue t-shirt. The steward was telling the lad to stop making gestures at the Cov fans and they had the cameras on him and if he did it again he'd be chucked out.

Ha I was literally sitting next to you lot then. I was on Row A next to the lads sat next to that guy so that must have been you, I was in a blue jacket and a dark blue t-shirt. The steward was telling the lad to stop making gestures at the Cov fans and they had the cameras on him and if he did it again he'd be chucked out.

I would've said hello if I'd known it was you. The lad with the blond spikey hair who I think you must have been sitting next to is a member on here too but I'll let him reveal himself if he wants to.

Thinking back now, was it you who turned up about 5 minutes before the start and me and my mates were sitting in your seats? There was about three or four of you? I wasn't even meant to be there so happily moved back a bit but I think a couple of lads at the end of the row moved at half time so I managed to get a seat there then.

I would've said hello if I'd known it was you. The lad with the blond spikey hair who I think you must have been sitting next to is a member on here too but I'll let him reveal himself if he wants to.

Thinking back now, was it you who turned up about 5 minutes before the start and me and my mates were sitting in your seats? There was about three or four of you? I wasn't even meant to be there so happily moved back a bit but I think a couple of lads at the end of the row moved at half time so I managed to get a seat there then.

Yep that was us. Bit out of order sitting in our seats though :whistle:;)

Yep that was us. Bit out of order sitting in our seats though :whistle:;)

I blame my mates, I thought they were in their own seats so I just sat next to them for a chat. I didn't realise the Sheffield Fox family were supposed to be sitting there! :thumbup:

Looks like a nice stadium, far more character than our dully designed stadium :(

Strange how the stadium features massive Ricoh signs and banners everywhere but very little Cov references, says it all about clubs these days I guess.

Looks like a nice stadium, far more character than our dully designed stadium :(

Strange how the stadium features massive Ricoh signs and banners everywhere but very little Cov references, says it all about clubs these days I guess.

I agree about our stadium being dull, but the Ricoh is much worse, horrible ground.

Ricoh is emblazoned everywhere because they have given 10 million for the 10 year stadium naming rights.

(I was a guest of Ricoh in the exec box yesterday- very nice ! )

The Ricoh Arena is really nothing to do with Coventry City who only rent the ground on matchday basically because they are skint and the council had to dig deep to get the ground built once Jaguar pulled out of the plan.

The posh bit of the ground is very nice and is designed to bring in big revenues for use during the week, even the executive boxes are converted into bedrooms during non matchdays.

Archived