Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Goddard

Will Hume be here next season?

Hume is overrated but Fryatt is a dam good player,as we found out to our cost at the City Ground this season,I don't see premiership sides coming in for Hume but the vultures will come in for Fryatt,with Aston Villa been past admirers of the player,and also Preston may come in for him if they go up!

Hume is overrated but Fryatt is a dam good player,as we found out to our cost at the City Ground this season,I don't see premiership sides coming in for Hume but the vultures will come in for Fryatt,with Aston Villa been past admirers of the player,and also Preston may come in for him if they go up!

I think you've got it the wrong way round mate Hume is the better player of the two he reminds me a lot of Wayne Rooney although obviously not even half as good.

Hume is more of the "support striker" (e.g Rooney and Nistelrooy) whereas Fryatt is the clinical finisher.

Fryatt won't leave us at least 'til 07/08 as he has said so in recent months. (that he will still be here next season)

He feels this is the right club for him at this stage of his career.

I wonder if Fryatt and Hume will be given 9 and 10 next season??

I think you've got it the wrong way round mate Hume is the better player of the two he reminds me a lot of Wayne Rooney although obviously not even half as good.

IMO hume is the all round better player, but i expect fryatt to score more goals because he is a natural finisher, therefore matty has more chance of being bought by a prem club as poachers can cut it at any level.

Not this year I don't think so but possibly next year as Hume and Fryatt will have developed their patrnership more and should feature among Championship top scorers next season which could caught eyes of Premiership clubs however they are more than welcome to take Hammond and Deep Freeze off us!!

I think that fryatt and hume are both quality and will both assist us in our promotion battle in the very very near future.And he will be here next season as neither fryatt or hume have been nurtured enough to play for top flight clubs.

I think there was a period over about 5 games under Kelly where Iain Hume looked a tad off world-class, scoring a fair few goals and brilliant goals at that..

But over the last 3 games (one of those games being televised on Sky) if I was a manager looking for a striker I dont think I would come knocking on Humey's door if it was down to the last few days. I do believe, however, he is a brilliant striker and if we keep him for next season he will be a definate threat, and an asset to the team.

Archived