Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Snooker

Anyone watching??

Two first round "shocks" are already in place with Leicester's very own, Mark Selby defeating former champion John Higgns 10-4, and 7 time world champion losing 10-9 to Nigel Bond on a re-spotted black.

Selby faces former champ Mark Williams in the second round, and the winner of that could face Rocket in the quarters if as expected he goes through.

For me it's 1 of O'Sullivan, Williams or Murphy to lift the title.

Anyone watching??

Two first round "shocks" are already in place with Leicester's very own, Mark Selby defeating former champion John Higgns 10-4, and 7 time world champion losing 10-9 to Nigel Bond on a re-spotted black.

Selby faces former champ Mark Williams in the second round, and the winner of that could face Rocket in the quarters if as expected he goes through.

For me it's 1 of O'Sullivan, Williams or Murphy to lift the title.

I must say i have really enjoyed watching the snooker, don't think we will be in for any shocks for the title this year, its ronnies for sure :thumbup:

He's out now lost 13-8 to mr miserable face. Although he is a very good player he never ever smiles.

With Hendry out, I'll be cheering on Robertson, who i think has a very good chance of winning as he is playing very well.

It's what Ric said, no one has ever won back to back championships after winning it in thier first appearence in the tournament.

Anyone watching Ronnie O'Sullivan and Ryan Day??

Good Viewing.

Archived