Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Middo

Joey Gudjonsson-Thank You

Apart from some super goals, my abiding memory will be Joey being held aloft at the last home game, and nearly being decapitated by the tunnel as the players ran under!! lol lol :laugh:

Bloody brilliant!!!

lots of good memories, a class player sorely missed, yet he did bug me towards the end with his shooting, i felt like shoputinmg pass when he got the ball, don't get me wrong he has a great shot on him, was bit too much in the end though

Not seen anyone with a better long range shot on him at City for a long while even if 50% of them never hit the target. His shooting improved rapidly this season and it has led to several memorable moments this season not even including the goals he scored but the bar tremblers against Stoke and Millwall.

As Cat Burger said a while back, the lad will be on Pro Evo next season. That's a brilliant achievement and I hope he is capable of scoring some thunderbolts on it.

Thank you Joey,

But Under Miky Adams you were poor, maybe it was him MA, who knows, Under CL you were the one holding the team together, without you we would be down.

Being offered a 4 year contract whod turn it down, I remember you for the half way line goal that I thought was going over, I was right behind the goal thinking what a wasted ball..

You proved me wrong.... move over JOEY

incoming WESO!

lots of good memories, a class player sorely missed, yet he did bug me towards the end with his shooting, i felt like shoputinmg pass when he got the ball, don't get me wrong he has a great shot on him, was bit too much in the end though

Made more sense to shout, "shoot!" because his passing was so often woeful/dangerous/useless.

Just watched Joey's last interview on World. Forgot that he is one of the few footballers who can be funny :P He was saying how he might not pass Hume the ball tomorrow because he wants to be the club's top scorer this season. :D

Wish Barber hadn't asked him 'what will you take from your time here with Leicester? Maybe time in the Premiership, or your goal?' :rolleyes:

Thank you Joey,

But Under Miky Adams you were poor, maybe it was him MA, who knows, Under CL you were the one holding the team together, without you we would be down.

Being offered a 4 year contract whod turn it down, I remember you for the half way line goal that I thought was going over, I was right behind the goal thinking what a wasted ball..

You proved me wrong.... move over JOEY

incoming WESO!

Agree with you. :thumbup:

Joey has done as much as anyone to keep us up this season.Thanks Joey :thumbup:

And again as you, looking to Weso to come good next season. For me it's vital :thumbup:

Archived