Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Middo

Joey Gudjonsson-Thank You

See ya in the UEFA Cup in a few years time :thumbup:

Good Luck and Thank-You.

Get it right, Champions League mate.

Joey won my heart at the stoke away game that was on sky. Amazing free kick followed by a 30 yard beast that hit the underside of the crossbar and focked off :( I've never been so speachless.

does anyone else think that if he was offered the contract now instead of then he would decline?

It could be possible that he left because things were so crappy under levein and the club was going nowhere fast.

or is he just in it for the dosh?

Not sure. I think he'd find it harder to go, but AZ are a better club and you can't say no to that sort of thing.

Get it right, Champions League mate.

Joey won my heart at the stoke away game that was on sky. Amazing free kick followed by a 30 yard beast that hit the underside of the crossbar and focked off :( I've never been so speachless.

Always remember him as a hardman!!! when ever there was any rucks hed be straight in there,to be fair he didnt get many red cards,gd luck in the future, i remember hes a legend!

Good luck Joey - I wish him all the best in the future, I'll try and keep tabs on his progress at AZ.

I actually got to the ground today at 1.20pm in the hope of getting Joey's autograph and wishing him well, but by the time I got there he'd already gone inside :cry:

I still managed to get autographs from a whole load of other players though, which was nice.

Thanks Joey!!

Wow great, what did you do apart from score from the half line and a few goals in games which we lost!!

Big deal, why is everyone acting like he won us the champions league final?

If the bloke loved the club so much he would have stayed! This whole 'Joey' b0ll0x is ridiculous!

He's not even actually that good!

When we get back Wesoloski you’ll see he’s a far better player!!

Screw You Joey!!

Thanks Joey!!

Wow great, what did you do apart from score from the half line and a few goals in games which we lost!!

Played that great pass to de vries against spurs last minute

Who is?

If the bloke loved the club so much he would have stayed! This whole 'Joey' b0ll0x is ridiculous!

Probably wanted financial security and european football, i'm probably way off though.

Can't pass and can't shoot waste of space

Possibly right

Screw You Joey!!

Screw yourself

Thanks Joey!!

Played that great pass to de vries against spurs last minute

Who is?

Probably wanted financial security and european football, i'm probably way off though.

Can't pass and can't shoot waste of space

Possibly right

Screw You Joey!!

Screw yourself

lol Couldnt agree more.

Joey has done alot for us this season, he might not of played the best of football, but he got stuck in, always gave it his all, and scored some great goals.

He wasnt exactly brilliant last season but this season he has been one of our best players, and you cant take that away from him.

does anyone else think that if he was offered the contract now instead of then he would decline?

It could be possible that he left because things were so crappy under levein and the club was going nowhere fast.

or is he just in it for the dosh?

yeah he would of left even if we had a good season. AZ got the chance to qualify or are in Champions League. So doubt he could turn that down.

Good Luck Joey - Definately PLayer of the season...........Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy :P

Archived