Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Rasiak

Guest seanfox778

if he's worth 2 mill surely we could get more for fryatt rasiak has been poor all season

to be fair

Ironically though, Rasiak backwards is Kaisar.

This first name is Sfiehc which means his whole name backwards is Kaisar Cheifs, just one letter away from the band who penned and recorded I PREDICT A FRYATT.

Any thoughts?

Shall I just sod off home?

Ironically though, Rasiak backwards is Kaisar.

This first name is Sfiehc which means his whole name backwards is Kaisar Cheifs, just one letter away from the band who penned and recorded I PREDICT A FRYATT.

Any thoughts?

Shall I just sod off home?

Do you actually do anything at work besides posting on here? :P

if he's worth 2 mill surely we could get more for fryatt rasiak has been poor all season

to be fair

To be honest, Rasiak hardly played for Spurs and it was quite a step up for him, which I don't think suited him. Since he has moved to Southampton, he has started to find his old form again, like he did with Derby.

Once a sheepshagger always a sheepshagger but he did piss the sheep fans off by going to a bigger and better club so I have a little respect for him.I personally rate him highly,a class act in the championship.

Yeah - just think how good he'd be in YOU'RE division!

Sorry - couldn't resist.

If I Rasiak is worth 2m , then Hume and Fryatt must be worth at least 5m each.

You're right, he is absolute cack. He only scores because defences in this league are scared of him for some reason. If they defended against him like we did playing Spurs you can see his true side.

Archived