Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Gist

Who do you want to see come up?

Guest Gist

I'd like Brenford and Forest to join Southend in the championship next season, Forest for obvious reasons and Brentford because I genuinley like them and I like London away games.

So who do you want?

I'd like Brenford and Forest to join Southend in the championship next season, Forest for obvious reasons and Brentford because I genuinley like them and I like London away games.

So who do you want?

I never though I'd see the day,but sadly it won't happen,maybe next season ;)

i'll be there in the Bradford end. :D woohoo.

How on earth have you got a ticket,because there's been an announcement that to sit in the Bradford end you have to be a season ticket holder or have a Bradford post code.I take it you have friends in Bradford.

So who do you want?

I'd like to see Swansea take the play offs - I'd just like to see how Lee Trundle fairs in the championship - Not to mention the spectacle of Cardiff V Swansea

For selfish reasons, a northern club like Barnsley or Huddersfield would be an easy away trip for me.

I think secretly, I'd like Forest to come up though and join the Midlands Superleague. WBA, Wolves, Brum, Cov, LCFC, Derby and Forest would provide a lot of interest in what could otherwise be a difficult season for us.

Archived