Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deathside

Summer Music

Is there music that just works better when the weather heats up?

My instinctive reply is definately not

But I just realised that over the last 2 days of driving with the roof off, one album kept springing to mind

Now I'm listening to it - The Distillers - Coral Fang - And i have to say it really does have a summer feel to it

Is there music that just works better when the weather heats up?

My instinctive reply is definately not

But I just realised that over the last 2 days of driving with the roof off, one album kept springing to mind

Now I'm listening to it - The Distillers - Coral Fang - And i have to say it really does have a summer feel to it

great minds and all that Deathside!! I was listening to that album last night as well The Hunger and Beat your heart out are great Tunes!!!

Cant beat Dance/Trance music in the summer. I know I'll get slated for saying that , ah well :P

TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO!!!!

That should be

tech NO tech NO tech NO

Each to their own really

Me and a few mates were sat in the garden listening to All American Rejects yesterday evening with beers, gin, rum etc. It was lovely, particularly when swing swing came on.

What a song :thumbup:

I reckon almost all music just sounds and feels better when your driving round in the heat with your windows down. I did that the other day with Eva Cassidy and it was brilliant.

Archived