Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

LCFC.COM

3things:

1. The OS don't have mod's, we clear people away, by sticking together as a group

2. I'm not on a high horse, seems like on this site you can't post your OPINIONS!

3. OS is friendier, and as KEN said i'll pop on here maybe occassionaly, but ther OS is where my true loyalties are!

No the official site doesn't have mods, but when you get an influx of idiot awayers it does get tedious trawling through the crap.

You can post your opinions on here, you just don't get everyone licking your arse like you do on the OS. There's a great diversity of opinion on here which is good.

There are alot of people on this site who are friends too, and it is far less cliquey than the OS.

All that said though - I have made lots of good friends on the OS and I will always post on there - I just don't understand why people get so precious about someone posting a link on there. If you don't like it don't follow it!

Guest Daniel
3things:

1. The OS don't have mod's, we clear people away, by sticking together as a group

2. I'm not on a high horse, seems like on this site you can't post your OPINIONS!

3. OS is friendier, and as  KEN said i'll pop on here maybe occassionaly, but ther OS is where my true loyalties are!

32495[/snapback]

Shit, ive missed 5 games in about 5 years, am i not a true loyal?

Bullshit.

3things:

3. OS is friendier, and as  KEN said i'll pop on here maybe occassionaly, but ther OS is where my true loyalties are!

32495[/snapback]

Bullshit.

32574[/snapback]

I think you've misunderstood that Dan.

His loyalties lie there, so he shall post there mainly.

Is what he meant.

MON's original name was "gagandeep", but that name was banned, and now BM and MON always get into bitch fights with each other, with True Blue backing BM up, because "gagandeep" used to be nasty to BM.

That's what I've gathered from everything anyway.

Something along those lines.

32472[/snapback]

Cheers bud!!!

I've been posting on the OS boards for a few years and I'm still going to frequent the OS boards though I'm getting very frustrated with its crappy maintenance. This board is active, runs on Invision Power Board, which is excellent, and there seems to be fair amount of worthwhile LCFC-related discussion here too. I'll continue checking this board out and will probably split my time between the two.

I am the same as Tomassi. I only found this site through the OS messagboard but I have become increasingly fed up of it's crap system. Not only is it a poor design, but it also takes far too long loading up pages and replying to posts. It is simply not good enough - even if the people of there may be a little friendlier. FoxesTalk for me :thumbup:

I am the same as Tomassi. I only found this site through the OS messagboard but I have become increasingly fed up of it's crap system. Not only is it a poor design, but it also takes far too long loading up pages and replying to posts. It is simply not good enough - even if the people of there may be a little friendlier. FoxesTalk for me  :thumbup:

32645[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with posting a link but it can be annoying to see it in every forum with nothing else contributed in the post. By all means put it in your sig and profile. That'll get more response because it will create curiosity. I will come here after catching up with posts on the OS. One thing about this is the subjects are seperated better so I will only go to the forums I am interested in. Ignoring posts is the best way to stop morons which I'm afraid is not done enough on the OS but on the whole the self regulating method works and freedom is not restricted by strigant rules.

Also the link that is being spammed is too long in the title. This forces every post and reader to scroll across the page. All we ask on there is a little thought and consideration for others. Nothing more nothing less.

Guest Daniel
3things:

32495[/snapback]

Bullshit.

32574[/snapback]

I think you've misunderstood that Dan.

His loyalties lie there, so he shall post there mainly.

Is what he meant.

32577[/snapback]

Sorry lads, my bad. :unsure:

Bad day you see. :o

I don't understand why people get annoyed with spamming - If you don't like it, ignore it. Making an issue out of something so little. The OS leaves it's self open to that as a result of having no mods....

Ive began to feel that!Whenever you say something someone else always has a go ;)

32572[/snapback]

that's complete rubbish Muzzy :w00t:

crickey some responses i didn't expect, kerry for starters!

I don't have a problem with this site, the spamming aspect from people on here on the OS is what my problem is, and to post the same thread in 6/7 different sections is far OTT!

The bullshit comment i got, i ignored, cuz it made no sense, the poster then re-wrote it dut to missunderstanding!

Yes this board may be quicker, but it's newer and has mods which can update it quicker, however, as i've meet people from the OS and been posting on there for years i prefer it, maybe i'm bias!

However my first post (the one that started this topic) got some criticism straight away, not a-way to great a newbie! and it does seem like the opinions have to be the same as everyone else, this is what makes threads / boards tedious!

However, the OS also has this, yet a wider variety in opinions, and from what i've seen it isn't petty schoolyard piss-taking on there as on here, for example the gangdeep - petty schoolyard pisstaking!

Like i said previously i shall post on both, but my loyalties are with the OS

crickey some responses i didn't expect, kerry for starters!

I don't have a problem with this site, the spamming aspect from people on here on the OS is what my problem is, and to post the same thread in 6/7 different sections is far OTT!

The bullshit comment i got, i ignored, cuz it made no sense, the poster then re-wrote it dut to missunderstanding!

Yes this board may be quicker, but it's newer and has mods which can update it quicker, however, as i've meet people from the OS and been posting on there for years i prefer it, maybe i'm bias!

However my first post (the one that started this topic) got some criticism straight away, not a-way to great a newbie! and it does seem like the opinions have to  be the same as everyone else, this is what makes threads / boards tedious!

However, the OS also has this, yet a wider variety in opinions, and from what i've seen it isn't petty schoolyard piss-taking on there as on here, for example the gangdeep - petty schoolyard pisstaking!

Like i said previously i shall post on both, but my loyalties are with the OS

32864[/snapback]

I should hope not too! Who wants to be grated? Your name isn't Chedder Jones is it?

Oh Jonesy!

I'm not saying this site is better - I enjoy posting on both, I find football wise this site seems far more interesting, there is a diverse range of opinions and it's more informative.

From a social point of view I have lots of friends on the OS and yes I understand far more of the jokey posts, but to a newcomer it is cliquey.

Your post that you started on here was pretty negative to these boards, so therefore you are going to get some unfriendly comments.

I'm glad to see another decent regular from the OS posting on here - Nobody is asking you to pledge your loyalty to either site - it would just be good as Leicester City fans that we all got on!

it is u Kerry, :D

I no no-one is, but like you said to a newcomer on the OS it's a bit cliquey, and its like it's stuck in me!lol!

I understand how my thread could of been negative, however it'smy personal opinion, yet at the mo,. i'm posting on both, mainly cuz i'm trying to see if the footy for chariety thing could go ahead, would be good: 1. raises money for char, 2. brings both boards together!

Archived