Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

ian walker

doesnt that just go to show that some players arent bothered about the game and are just interested in the pay pack???

signed a 2yr deal to sit on the bench for the majority again!! dont get it!

Pegguy Arphexad made a career of sitting on the bench at most of his clubs, nobody slated him then.

Walker's got an easy life, why change it? Most people here including me would love to earn a wealthy living and do very little work for it, so I'm not going to criticise Walker for just that. He's a very lucky professional, I'd make the same decision and I'm sure many of you on here would too.

Pegguy Arphexad made a career of sitting on the bench at most of his clubs, nobody slated him then.

Walker's got an easy life, why change it? Most people here including me would love to earn a wealthy living and do very little work for it, so I'm not going to criticise Walker for just that. He's a very lucky professional, I'd make the same decision and I'm sure many of you on here would too.

I would hope that i wouldn't but in the reality of it i probably would.

His Knee is dodgy too, its a wonder they havn't released him as he'd only realistically be useful for 2-3 games a season! He's landed on his feet there.

I reckon that's part of the reason he hasn't moved down the divisions in the search of first team football - he probably just isn't willing to put the rest of his life in jeopardy (comfort wise) when he can sit on the bench, earning a packet at a premiership club.

I reckon that's part of the reason he hasn't moved down the divisions in the search of first team football - he probably just isn't willing to put the rest of his life in jeopardy (comfort wise) when he can sit on the bench, earning a packet at a premiership club.

But like surely he still has to play competitive games a la reserves?? :ph34r:

doesnt that just go to show that some players arent bothered about the game and are just interested in the pay pack???

signed a 2yr deal to sit on the bench for the majority again!! dont get it!

Im sure he would still rather be playing than not though.

Archived