Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Tommy Wright

....looked useless when he came on. One half decent header, that was all. Methinks his career is going downhill. Only one goal in 19 games for Barnsley. Shame because he was always a trier with us.

I've liked the look of that Schofield from Huddersfield for a year or so now and last night he was excellent.

Also thought Devaney, Shuker and McPhail of Barnsley could play at a higher level. Especially McPhail who was even useful in the premeirship. I would be tempted to take him off their hands for City, quality passer and works alot more harder than Williams does.

Yeah, agree about McPhail. Didn't he used to play for Leeds? Will be watching Grimsby (John Elsom!) and Lincoln (Gareth McCauley today). I think McCauley might do Elsom for pace. lol

Yeah, agree about McPhail. Didn't he used to play for Leeds? Will be watching Grimsby (John Elsom!) and Lincoln (Gareth McCauley today). I think McCauley might do Elsom for pace. lol

C'mon the Imps!

Archived