Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes 2 da grave

Final Fantasy XI (xbox 360, PS2, PC)

I got a xbox 360 last week and this was one of the first games i got and i have not been able to put the control down since i started playing (apart from before work and before i go bed).

Since it is such a massively multiplayer online game i was wondering if anyone actually plays and what server are you currently playing on because i am on sypher.

Its an amazing game but it takes a lot of time off you and makes your friends in real life feel rejected.

I got a xbox 360 last week and this was one of the first games i got and i have not been able to put the control down since i started playing (apart from before work and before i go bed).

Since it is such a massively multiplayer online game i was wondering if anyone actually plays and what server are you currently playing on because i am on sypher.

Its an amazing game but it takes a lot of time off you and makes your friends in real life feel rejected.

Never played it, it doesn't look like the sort of game that would appeal to me TBH

Because it is online the storyline to the game is different for everyone and it never ends. Theres 3 expansion packs for it and its so big im stilll in the city i started its an amazing game but do be aware to allow yourself a lot of time to play it to get the most out of it. Ive racked up over 50 hours of play since getting it last weekend which I am not proud of but if your Not a geek and dont want to be one dont get this game as your life will change and you will have ffxi on the brain. I have only had it a week and im far from bored of it but this weekend im going out with humans not sitting in front of the screen killing wild sheep.

Archived