Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BBC Sport

Morientes misses Spain squad cut

Guest seanfox778

i think thats a mistake he always played well with raul he just can't work with rubbish like

cisse and crouch

i think thats a mistake he always played well with raul he just can't work with rubbish like

cisse and crouch

Cisse may well be rubbish but he still scored 22 goals this season, how many did morientes get 6 or 7.

cisse and crouch

Cisse may well be rubbish but he still scored 22 goals this season, how many did morientes get 6 or 7.

Two more then that Pile of S*ite Raul. Raul hasn't been good since 2004, thats being generous.

Two more then that Pile of S*ite Raul. Raul hasn't been good since 2004, thats being generous.

Yeah, but he, like Morientes has had an injury-ridden season this time around. He's Spains Beckham if you like!

Either way, Torres is a world class striker who will easily make up for Morientes' absence...

I can't believe there aren't any Sevilla players in there. :o

They're in incredible form at the moment, beating both Barcelona and Real Madrid, as well as winning the UEFA Cup.

Yeah, but he, like Morientes has had an injury-ridden season this time around. He's Spains Beckham if you like!

Either way, Torres is a world class striker who will easily make up for Morientes' absence...

I swear I didn't see that before my post above. Great minds etc... :)

Meh. He's Spain's Beckham. Football royalty. Untouchable.

And like Becks, he's done virtually jack in every major international tournament in which he's appeared.

From what I've seen of him on Sky this season he looks past it.

I think the main problem with Cisse is that Benitez doesn't like him or want him which probably comes from the fact that he arrived after Benitez and took up most of his budget that summer without Benitez really wanting him!! I don't think he is made to feel welcome at Liverpool and a player low on confidence is always as going to disappoint!!

as for Morientes I have never seen a player in a liverpool shirt so not bothered to be playing for them, shows no passion or effort and it's obvious he's only at Anfield for the money and couldn't give a sh it for the club or the fans imo

I think the main problem with Cisse is that Benitez doesn't like him or want him which probably comes from the fact that he arrived after Benitez and took up most of his budget that summer without Benitez really wanting him!! I don't think he is made to feel welcome at Liverpool and a player low on confidence is always as going to disappoint!!

as for Morientes I have never seen a player in a liverpool shirt so not bothered to be playing for them, shows no passion or effort and it's obvious he's only at Anfield for the money and couldn't give a sh it for the club or the fans imo

The Liverpool fans I met in Cardiff didn't seem over-keen on either.

Archived