Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newms

Watford

Watford do exactly what Leicester need to do. There players in the main probably arent as good as Leicester but they destroyed Palace and now beating Leeds. Get a goalkeeper who can really kick a ball. Train the players to put a decent ball from dead ball situation (stewart wow) Players with pace and desire and you'll do well in the Championship.

Watford do exactly what Leicester need to do. There players in the main probably arent as good as Leicester but they destroyed Palace and now beating Leeds. Get a goalkeeper who can really kick a ball. Train the players to put a decent ball from dead ball situation (stewart wow) Players with pace and desire and you'll do well in the Championship.

And how many times has our ineptitude with free kicks/corners been mentioned this season and did we improve one iota from day one?

And this is on the day when an ex-manager talks about learning lessons.

If others learned as slowly as City managers schools would be full of pensioners! :whistle: .

so jealous!

but so happy for them

i wanna celebrate like that next season!

In the new Wembley (although not holding my breath) as well!

I think I'd kiss the person next to me if we won the play-off final, caught up in the ecstasy of the moment. At this moment in time I predict it may be TPH, Holly or davieg depending on who's available on the day.

I think I'd kiss the person next to me if we won the play-off final, caught up in the ecstasy of the moment. At this moment in time I predict it may be TPH, Holly or davieg depending on who's available on the day.

I'd make it Holly if I were you :D , well it couldn't be me if I were you as I wouldn't exist :ermm: . TPH can watch :P

I'd make it Holly if I were you :D , well it couldn't be me if I were you as I wouldn't exist :ermm: . TPH can watch :P

I think you tried to sneakily withdraw from the running there Mr G by using some cunning wordplay! You should post more in my Word of the Day thread with trickery like that!

TPH we best make sure we get to wembley then hahaha!!

All we need is our bag of shite excuse for a football club/board to pull their collective finger out of their collective arse and start collecting some points, collectively.

We're in in Together - remember?

Inspirational.

Awesome it's a date then. Although a date contingent on the success of our beloved football team. And that doesn't fill me with confidence right now.

Archived