Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sackmycook

Sack RK

Right so we sack the man who guided us to safety with a pretty decent run of results on the basis that we can then make an audacious offer for a former manager, with the chances of a return slim to none.

Brilliant.

STOP LIVING IN PAST :mad:

Last season was last season this season is this season. the here and now counts, not the past.

STOP LIVING IN PAST :mad:

Last season was last season this season is this season. the here and now counts, not the past.

I think you may want to look at the date when Hazza posted that message. :rolleyes:

1, do you know how much it would cost the club to pay off Kellys contract...

2, do you know how much it would cost the clun to search for a new manager and then hire him

3, how old are you

4, will i get a warning from a mod for slating you so much lol

1 on a rolling contract..... not much at all.... will lose more in keeping him.

2 the search for a new manager is not costly. we will not be able to pay another club to release theirs, but there are plenty of experienced managers out of work who could be interviewed.

3 alot older than you! i used to watch lineker play!

4 no warnings.... all entitled to our opinion... mine is that kelly is very poor at managing people. there is player unrest which causes poor performances on the park(what we are witnessing now) and very bad results. a poor start will confine us to mid table mediocracy later in the season. correct it now and we could challenge for a play off place.

1 on a rolling contract..... not much at all.... will lose more in keeping him.

2 the search for a new manager is not costly. we will not be able to pay another club to release theirs, but there are plenty of experienced managers out of work who could be interviewed.

3 alot older than you! i used to watch lineker play!

4 no warnings.... all entitled to our opinion... mine is that kelly is very poor at managing people. there is player unrest which causes poor performances on the park(what we are witnessing now) and very bad results. a poor start will confine us to mid table mediocracy later in the season. correct it now and we could challenge for a play off place.

:laugh:

you must be joking?

No.

a) Our integrity matters. We've just given Rob Kelly a contract and he deserves his chance to make his mark.

b) We couldn't afford MON anyway.

c) There is no evidence MON would manage our players better than Kelly and there's no serious money to change the situation in any drastic manner.

d) Kelly might yet be our most successful manager ever. He certainly started off far better than MON did when he was here and the considerable achievement of avoiding relegation earned Kelly the right to an opportunity which shouldn't be denied him for anyone.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

I can't believe people are already calling for RK to be given the chop.. Fair enough he does need to change things and I feel that it's only a matter of time before he does. Look what he did for us at the back end of last season. He could do it again this term easily, he just needs a little time to OPEN HIS DAMN EYES AND SEE THAT DEFENDERS ON THE WING DOES NOT WORK

whoever started this thread needs a long walk on a short pier

damn pillock

I can't believe people are already calling for RK to be given the chop.. Fair enough he does need to change things and I feel that it's only a matter of time before he does. Look what he did for us at the back end of last season. He could do it again this term easily, he just needs a little time to OPEN HIS DAMN EYES AND SEE THAT DEFENDERS ON THE WING DOES NOT WORK

Guys check the start date of this thread. :thumbup:

Saw a young Weso uptown after the game and he said dying to get back ino this team. Talking to him I think now many Forumites were a bit premature in claiming Kelly was the reason for our January turnaround. Or was Wes the major initiator. Will find out soon enough but got a hint from him that these opposition teams arent as good as Leicester makes them look. Roll on kid,we need that optimism and confidence in our players. (Was ticked off that all were supposed to have today off and Kelly cancelled that and theyre in for training. and he didnt do a thing wrong. Not at all impressed with team-mates).

(Was ticked off that all were supposed to have today off and Kelly cancelled that and theyre in for training. and he didnt do a thing wrong. Not at all impressed with team-mates).

Good im glad he's ticked off, maybe he'll open his gob and say summut, although i doubt it, as for he aint done nowt wrong, so what he's in a team if the team fails to deliver its should be the team who make it right weather your playing, coming back from injury or sitting on the bench they#re all in this together as are we.

No.

a) Our integrity matters. We've just given Rob Kelly a contract and he deserves his chance to make his mark.

b) We couldn't afford MON anyway.

c) There is no evidence MON would manage our players better than Kelly and there's no serious money to change the situation in any drastic manner.

d) Kellly might yet be our most successful manager ever. He certainly started off far better than MON did when he was here and the considerable achievement of avoiding relegation earned Kelly the right to an opportunity which shouldn't be denied him for anyone.

How times have moved on from May 31!.

However before changing the manager let's see if the manager can change himself - unless you all want to carry on as we are. :whistle::whistle:

Saw a young Weso uptown after the game and he said dying to get back ino this team. Talking to him I think now many Forumites were a bit premature in claiming Kelly was the reason for our January turnaround. Or was Wes the major initiator. Will find out soon enough but got a hint from him that these opposition teams arent as good as Leicester makes them look. Roll on kid,we need that optimism and confidence in our players. (Was ticked off that all were supposed to have today off and Kelly cancelled that and theyre in for training. and he didnt do a thing wrong. Not at all impressed with team-mates).

Don't forget Weso's very young and very small. He's only an Academy graduate and it's a lot to put on a lad's shoulders, or his legs for that mattter. Experience is what's needed. It acts like an anchor!. :whistle:

We got Johnson and Tiatto in for "experience". That's very good. With a limited budget though Thrac any suggestions on who you could pick up with experience and enough ability to help our midfield plight. It is dire at the moment.

We got Johnson and Tiatto in for "experience". That's very good. With a limited budget though Thrac any suggestions on who you could pick up with experience and enough ability to help our midfield plight. It is dire at the moment.

Thracian has taken up the root of sarcasm to ease the pain, he hates experience and rightly so given the so called experienced players we've got.

Thracian has taken up the root of sarcasm to ease the pain, he hates experience and rightly so given the so called experienced players we've got.

For a moment there I thought he was advocating the urgency to use Porter and Sheehan!

Archived