Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sackmycook

Sack RK

Can we sack him yet?

I'm getting bored.

He's getting complacent.

We're not in the news much at the moment.

3 good reasons to sack the joker.

Damn you're good! You should take up politicial lobbying. Damn. :D

• 2 months later...

1, do you know how much it would cost the club to pay off Kellys contract...

2, do you know how much it would cost the clun to search for a new manager and then hire him

3, how old are you

4, will i get a warning from a mod for slating you so much lol

1, do you know how much it would cost the club to pay off Kellys contract...

2, do you know how much it would cost the clun to search for a new manager and then hire him

3, how old are you

4, will i get a warning from a mod for slating you so much lol

1, hes on a 1 year rolling contract so not much

2, id rather that than hold on to this nob ead

3, 31

4, who knows.

And i bet you are one of the ones who wanted to give PT/MA/CL a few weeks more.

We are pants (to put it mildly). RK did the job of steering us to safety last year. But, he looks out of his depth as a number 1

1, hes on a 1 year rolling contract so not much

2, 31

3, who knows.

And i bet you are one of the ones who wanted to give PT/MA/CL a few weeks more.

We are pants (to put it mildly). RK did the job of steering us to safety last year. But, he looks out of his depth as a number 1

i think you got 2 and 3 mixed up lol

i was slating linekar90 but as you have kindly replyed i shal answer your questions :)

yes i was one of the remaining few that wanted to keep Levein, but i had wanted to get rid of micky for ages

what i liked about Levein was his eye for players, wel ok half of them were shite but the ones that wernt shuch as Fryatt and Hume are fantastic. His tactics were fine, it was just that he was a piss poor motivater which led to his down fall.

i am still unsure about Kelly myself but i just think that all this talk of sacking him is just stupid, he has been here for 18 games... 16 last season and 2 for this. In those 16 games he excelled for us and saved us from relegation. But because he has lost his first 2 games of this season you want him out?!?!?!

i amstill unsure about Kelly myslef but i just think that all this talk of sacking him is just stupid, he has been here for 18 games... 16 last season and 2 for this. IN those 16 games he excelled for us and saved us from promotion. But beacuse he has lost his first2 games of this season you want him out?!?!?!

Might wanna hit 'edit post' real quick :doh:

Spelling was no concern of mine.... the content was.

What did Kelly save us from? :ph34r: :pinch:

erm we were in the relegation zone when he came in, he saved us from playing in League 1 this season

oh right i seen what i done now lol:doh:

erm we were in the relegation zone when he came in, he saved us from playing in League 1 this season

Two wins in the last nine will send us down. ;):thumbup:

Archived