Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sackmycook

Sack RK

and get MON back. If Redknapp can return why not MON?

Even forest are getting in on the act:

Nottingham Forest have chanced their arm with O'Neill as well, trying to tempt their former midfielder into an "emotional return". (The Guardian)

Nottingham Forest have chanced their arm with O'Neill as well, trying to tempt their former midfielder into an "emotional return". (The Guardian)

:unsure:

Right so we sack the man who guided us to safety with a pretty decent run of results on the basis that we can then make an audacious offer for a former manager, with the chances of a return slim to none.

Brilliant.

Right so we sack the man who guided us to safety with a pretty decent run of results on the basis that we can then make an audacious offer for a former manager, with the chances of a return slim to none.

Brilliant.

no speak to him without informin the sun et al. then if he says yeah boot RK out he is only on a 1 year rolling contract anyway so won't cost us much.

This is a business there is no time for sentimentality or loyalty, as my dear Sheva has shown me this week.

I'd stick to sacking your cook mate...

And while we're about it, how about tempting Gary Lineker out of retirement?

Or maybe sign Robbie Williams to fill the problem left-back position. After all 70000 paid to watch him on Saturday! ;)

Or maybe sign Robbie Williams to fill the problem left-back position. After all 70000 paid to watch him on Saturday!

I can see it now, Williams plays it through to Izzet, who dribbles past one, now two through to Lineker who puts it through Norwich emergency goalkeeper Patrick Kielty...

Whilst I agree that there is a certain amount of logic in this, I do not want to be Portsmouth Mark II. :rolleyes:;):thumbup:

Portsmouth (or another lower-mid table premiership side) were the best Redknapp could hope for though, MON can do a lot better than us in our current state and he knows it.

A further sacking, which will cost us a years salary - yet more money which won't be available for squad reinforcement. Smart move.

We don't have enough money as it is, let alone enough money to go around sacking managers just because somebody else comes along - especially when the manager you're planning to sack has done nothing to warrant such action.

He ain't coming back right now. Get over it.

this thread is so negative there is an element of mass stupidness among certain leicester fans now and again and i am sure that i am not the only one getting pissed of with such arseholes................

I owe you one mate, thought my thread regarding the Hull game would win stupidest thread of the year, but ive been out done.

Archived