Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shipman Out

Kasabian singer modelling the long sleeved kit?

LINK

Is this the singer of Kasabian. im sure it it. Proper Leicester fans they are.

and a top band.

Couldnt get link to work to the long sleeved kit but he is modelling that? is it him?

this lads too young surely.. its ronan keating isn't it

41260_1.jpg

Of course its him, you plonker !!

Would love them to do a recording of "when your smiling"

there was a thread about that a while ago and i emailed TD and he said they was looking into it :D

Rob Kelly ??

Hence *almost*.

Also, I note that they appointed Kelly whilst he was already doing a good job as caretaker and everyone else interviewed had probably expressed no interest in it after meeting the board (which says a lot for them).

Hence *almost*.

Also, I note that they appointed Kelly whilst he was already doing a good job as caretaker and everyone else interviewed had probably expressed no interest in it after meeting the board (which says a lot for them).

obviously that is a fact. Or maybe they did the sensible thing and appointed RK becasue he was actually winning games, love the conspiracies tho !

I never said it was a fact. It's the conclusion I've come to based on the information available.

In any case, I said *almost* - appointing RK was a good decision. I'll give the board credit on that. I'm just not quite sure how much 'luck' was involved in that and how much credit they deserve. We'd be criticising if they got it wrong though so fair play - they did okay on that one.

Archived