Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Hello there..

Just joined earlier but was a bit in a rush so forgot to present myself...

I'm 20, half Danish half German and live&study in Copenhagen...to add to the nationalities, I was born in Belgium and lived in Brussels 'til my 18th b-day. I've been a Foxes fan for a few years now (since 1998) and the reason I'm a fox is...well a bit complicated and not really clear. I don't have any connection to Leicester or UK in fact, but I guess it started when I was a kid and was in charge of Leicester in the old USM 2 game.. Somehow I just got to love the team and started following the team IRL, and just got more hooked to LCFC... I loved the attitude and the philosophy of buying nearly only British under MON and still managing to finish top 10 was admirable.. I've always had a soft spot for underdogs, and I just loved the look of LCFC right away. Today im holding the flag up high in little Denmark and spreading the word of this wonderful club :thumbup:

As for my interests... Im into all kinds of sport, football obviously the most... I listen to a lot of music, but I'm very critical of anything mainstream and loathe all kinds of R'n'B, Rap, Hip Hop, Soft Rock (3 doors down, hoobastank etc), Pop and ..u get the gist right? Among my favourite bands are Tool, A Perfect Circle, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and Underworld and so on..

I'm also a 'veteran' of management games on PC...

So there! That's me...and I hope to stick around for some time :)

Welcome Shen, that's a very interesting background you have makes me feel a bit jealous compared to my own boring history, but hey that's my fualt isn't it. How many languages do you speak and do you support any Danish, German and Belgium teams?

Looking forward to hearing a cosmopolitan viewpoint on all that is LCFC.

Welcome Shen, that's a very interesting background you have makes me feel a bit jealous compared to my own boring history, but hey that's my fualt isn't it. How many languages do you speak and do you support any Danish, German and Belgium teams?

Looking forward to hearing a cosmopolitan viewpoint on all that is LCFC.

35137[/snapback]

I speak 5... Danish, French, German, Dutch and English and hopefully I'll be speaking Spanish before too long :thumbup:

I dont really support any other teams no. I've been ranting on about how poor the Danish and Belgian leagues are, just to annoy those that actually support teams in these leagues :rolleyes: . I have a soft spot for AB Copenhagen though (2nd division team that got relegated last year), as my father, grandfather and great-grandfather used to play for them. I dont support any teams in Germany either, but I do keep an eye on all the clubs with Danish players..

Welcome mate.

Are there any players from Denmark or Belgium that should be realistic targets for us?

35154[/snapback]

I've mentioned in another thread that Jimmy Nielsen, AaB's goalie was on trial at Leicester according to Danish media. There are several good prospects in Denmark that are within a very reasonable price range. I wish LCFC would scout up here more often as the talent really isnt hard to spot... But of course we all remember the failure that was Jacob Laursen. Damn ex-sheep.

Thats good English mate! even included some slang!

Wlcome to the house of fun

35236[/snapback]

Thanks, that's due to my Irish and English friends from my time in Belgium :)

Welcome Shen, im sure youve heard about me (bad stuff) but im a nice guy and thought id say welcome to the wonderful world of FoxesTalk.

Stick around and cheer us on from denmark. :)

Archived