Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shipman Out

Lets all laugh at Palace

Why did Taylor bottle the Charlton job and sign for Palace?

anything to do with a long term succesfull manager just leaving a club who had over achieved with him at the helm by any chance?

He has bottled it big time...I think Charlton is a tough job, Dowie much more suited to it than Taylor

Taylor is the FA's kind of manager like that idiot Sven and the Gimp McClaren..I hope they all get sacked within 12 months

Was he ever offered the job? I don't think so.

There seems to be a lot of "ruling themselves out" going on at the moment, which to me means they've had an interview, been told they won't get it, and been given the chance to make out they chse to commit themselves to their current club.

I hope Palace have done their homework on Ta#$%r as from my presepective I cant see what possible value he brings to that club. It will be very interesting to see where he takes this play off team considering what he did with Brighton and where he left HUll.

I am still shaking my head with this appointment and whilst I hope he proves me wrong I think he will just go about putting another large fan base off side.

Poor Palace Supporters what did they do to deserve him?

MadMick

Taylor is the FA's kind of manager like that idiot Sven and the Gimp McClaren..I hope they all get sacked within 12 months

If he did become the next England manager, would you able to get behind Taylor though or would you still be bitter about his time here? :unsure:

If he did become the next England manager, would you able to get behind Taylor though or would you still be bitter about his time here? :unsure:

Id be bitter because he is a shit manager! he is not my type of manager and i wouldnt want him managing England.

Nothing to do with his time spent here, if he never came here i wouldnt want him managing England.

Just like Steve red faced Mr Personality Im a good coach y'know McClaren, and man motivator passionate possitive inspiring tactically sound skint Sven goran Ericksson.

Archived