Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Matt Piper

He was on BBC Radio Newcastle earlier talking about Owen's injureh! telling the listeners exactly how Owen will be feeling!

He sounded a nice lad, the thick presenter didn't ask him what he was upto these days or his future plans, just said that he had left Sunderland. Was hoping for some exclusive goss <_<

He was on BBC Radio Newcastle earlier talking about Owen's injureh! telling the listeners exactly how Owen will be feeling!

He sounded a nice lad, the thick presenter didn't ask him what he was upto these days or his future plans, just said that he had left Sunderland. Was hoping for some exclusive goss <_<

Didnt he have a trial at Coventry.....I'm guessing if he wasnt good enough for them....He aint gonna be good enough for us nowadays....Think the injuries have taken there toll....

Didnt he have a trial at Coventry.....I'm guessing if he wasnt good enough for them....He aint gonna be good enough for us nowadays....Think the injuries have taken there toll....

He's going to be training with us all pre-season with a view to joining us if he impresses Rob Kelly. This was posted on here a few weeks ago, so here's hoping he overcomes his horrific injuries. Coventry also want him to train with them this pre-season but he is desperate to come back and play for Leicester.

Things are never that simple, Andy Johnson, not good enough for WBA good enough for LCFC.

If the stories re Piper are true i.e. a pay as you play maybe Cov didn't want the hassle.

Archived