Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Member ship Scheme Announced

From OS

City Launch New Membership Schemes For 2006/07

Leicester City today launched their membership schemes for the 2006/07 season, hopeful that the new options will help more Foxes fans to form a closer association with the club.

The schemes, which go on sale from Saturday, July 8, offer options for current members, new members and for the first time, a family option.

The club are maintaining the current standard adult membership scheme, which is priced at £15 for the season. This will provide City fans with a membership card, the opportunity to claim discount on match tickets as well as priority over non-members on the purchase of tickets.

A new platinum membership scheme has also been introduced for the season. This includes a match ticket for any two home league games in the 2006/07 season together with some exclusive and personalised membership gifts - plus as all the benefits of the standard Membership. This option is priced at £50 for the season.

The Foxes have also introduced a family membership Scheme for the new season. The package, which covers four family members, includes a match ticket for each person for a home game of their choice, together with the benefits of a standard membership.

A club spokesman said: "Our season ticket base remains the focal priority and we still need more numbers in this area.

"However, we understand that the season ticket product is not suitable to everyone. Because of this we have tried to offer supporters a flexible membership package as the next best option.

"We have listened to a number of comments from our fans and hope that the membership schemes for 2006/07 are welcomed by City supporters. It's a great way to get behind Rob Kelly and his squad in time for the new campaign."

Membership schemes go on sale from the club's ticket office from Saturday July 8th.

Application forms will be sent to all current City members and can also be downloaded from the Official website, lcfc.com

I might also. With 2 free match tickets, it seems like a good value.

:blink::ermm:

You do realise you're paying £50, instead of £15. Yes it's good value (2x £20 + gift + Menbership should be > £55), but c'mon their not FREE!! :whistle:

:blink::ermm:

You do realise you're paying £50, instead of £15. Yes it's good value (2x £20 + gift + Menbership should be > £55), but c'mon their not FREE!! :whistle:

Yes I do. :rolleyes: My point was the same as yours: the platinum membership is a better value becuase of the inclusion of the "free" match tickets rather than paying £15 for a membership and nothing else.

Personally the way I'd look at it is free membership with two £25 tickets to home games I'd have gone to anyway. Which means priority on away games which I'll want to go to.

I agree. I'm more of an away game fan so it would have a lot of benefits for me. Plus then i get tickets to home games if i want them aswell....

I think i may go for the platinum membership....

Archived