Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

FM Tactics

Low ratings for players out of position is a known bug and has been fixed for the patch coming soon.

38312[/snapback]

When exactly? Been waiting for weeks. I aint impressed with the game anyway. I only just survived my first season in the Conference South by 3 points :huh:

Low ratings for players out of position is a known bug and has been fixed for the patch coming soon.

38312[/snapback]

When exactly? Been waiting for weeks. I aint impressed with the game anyway. I only just survived my first season in the Conference South by 3 points :huh:

38315[/snapback]

I smell a bad manager...

:P

38312[/snapback]

38315[/snapback]

I smell a bad manager...

:P

38341[/snapback]

First CM game i havent been able to do :huh::(

38312[/snapback]

38315[/snapback]

I would think a week or so.

My second season in the prem my team is

Walker

Ostemobor-Stearman-Heath-Stewart

Canero- Williams-Smertin-Wilcox

Scowy-Adu

38360[/snapback]

I edited Wilcox's injury onto it.... :P

So he never played a game for me, left and then retired.

Hurrah :P

My second season in the prem my team is

Walker

Ostemobor-Stearman-Heath-Stewart

Canero- Williams-Smertin-Wilcox

Scowy-Adu

38360[/snapback]

I edited Wilcox's injury onto it.... :P

So he never played a game for me, left and then retired.

Hurrah :P

38403[/snapback]

Cutting off your nose to spite your face? ;)

To be fair, if you played a striker in goal and he let 7 goals in, you wouldn't give him a 9 because he was played out of position would you

well he let in 2 goals alright, but he did make 5 saves :o:thumbup: ..that doesnt deserve 2 IMO... but as has already been pointed out, its a bug and will be fixed

I have noticed a lot of you have been succesful using the basic 4-4-2 formation. To be honest with you I never considered it based on its poast record of being distinctly average on proevious football Manager games.

I w3as wondering what sort of detauils you use with your 4-4-2. I.e width, attacking, passing style, pushing the defence up. Also do you use offside trap, counter attack, target men or play makers?

I think my formation has just been sussed whioch is a bit of a bummer.

I have noticed a lot of you have been succesful using the basic 4-4-2 formation. To be honest with you I never considered it based on its poast record of being distinctly average on proevious football Manager games.

I w3as wondering what sort of detauils you use with your 4-4-2. I.e width, attacking, passing style, pushing the defence up. Also do you use offside trap, counter attack, target men or play makers?

I think my formation has just been sussed whioch is a bit of a bummer.

39613[/snapback]

I play with a normal defensive line, normal width, mixed passing. I do use both target men and playmakers, but not the offside trap or counter attack. I play at a fairly high tempo.

Each individual player has a different mentality in my 4-4-2. Centre halves are both very defensive minded, full backs are normal. Wingers and one central midfielder (playmaker) are three quarters attacking. Other central midfielder is defensive and is instructed to pass it short. Both strikers are three quarters attacking too, one a target man normally and the other a quick little striker who is allowed to run with the ball a lot.

My attacking central midfielder has a free role too and tries most things in the list 'often' :P The wingers make forward runs, run with the ball and cross the ball often (from byline)

I sort all the positions for corners too, my 3 biggest players and best headers of the ball are at 'near post flick on', 'challenge GK' and 'stand on far post'. The corners are instructed to go into the 6 yard box. Score a lot from them to be fair :D

I've switched my tactics around

Walker

Heath-Upson-Dabizas

Canero-Williams-Brown-Stewart

-------------Adu

Gudjohnson--Morrison

39551[/snapback]

Ashov - with that line up, how did you not manage to get promoted?! :blink:

5th season and currently 3rd in prem and in league cup final

..................................murray..........................................................jagielka........addo.............cris....................................................................................................................emerton..........williams...........nolan...................taylor............................................adu.....................................................................defoe.............ashton.............................

In champ man i finished 7thin my 2nd seaoson. I signed 21 players. Thought i could go for the title but it didnt happen. Maybe it will this season.

Some of the players i brought in:

Rivaldo, Bent, Lua lua, Wanchope, Oleish, Dunne, Delaney, Keown, Downing, Morgan, 3 foreign unknowns. Arason, David James, Defore-i just signed. Jowesy, Coira, These two really good right wingers, forget their names. One is called jesus i thik. Flitcroft, Quashie, Stone.

I've switched my tactics around

Walker

Heath-Upson-Dabizas

Canero-Williams-Brown-Stewart

-------------Adu

Gudjohnson--Morrison

39551[/snapback]

Ashov - with that line up, how did you not manage to get promoted?! :blink:

41077[/snapback]

Lost in Play-offs :(

Archived