Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gamesmaster

Ratings v boston

Hendo - 5 Couldn't stop a good goal, well finished.

Maybury - 6

Sheehan - 7 Got stuck in

Macarthy - 6 Wasn't troubled.

Mcauley - 5 Started with confidence, that faded by 20 mins.

Hughes - 5 Might start calling him the ghost, where was he???

Weso - 6 Wasn't scared to get stuck in, wanted the ball, passed well, only 27 mins.

Stearman - 7 Comfortable.

Hammond - 5

O'Grady 7 He's starting to look the part. Fryatt has competition.

Tiatto - 5

Douglas - 5

Gerrbrand - 7 Never seen him at RB before, was very good.

Kenton - 7 Almost died for the cause.

Kisonorbo - 7 Solid.

Johanason - 7 About the best ive ever seen him.

Low - 6 Higher level, not there yet, but pottential. Tap-in goal will breed confidence.

Williams - 4 VERY disapointing. Cant see improvement for another 2 years.

Johnson - 5 Great talker, scared of tackling.

Porter - 6

Hume - 8 Fantastic goal, great ball control, can easily play above championship level, will be our player of the year!!

Fryatt - 6 Bit shy.

Do we have a midfield general?

Does anyone know what formation we played, cuz i can see several going on there?

i think we played a 4-4-2 with maybury on right wing.

lets let them get back into the swing of things before evaluating their performances

Come on, you can't take things from friendly matches.

Against Inter Milan, Sylla was awesome!!!

very true. if we cant take things from friendly matches, then none of us need going. how many went to the milan game, 15,000? joke.

last season williams was pretty awful most of the time, yesterday he was NO different.

humey, stearman, macarthy, kiso, weso etc were no different.

its clear that some either havnt kept up their fitness like the good players, or there still not good enough to help us get promotion.

I've seen two lots of ratings and one person said Gerrbrand was awesome, the other said he was dreadful.

One of the best midfield performances I've ever seen by a Leicester player was Lilian Nalis in the second half against Barcelona in that friendly we played. Spraying 50-yard passes from the centre of the park like Beckham at his best. I think that goes to show that friendly games aren't quite competitive enough to give you much indication of how a particular player will do over a 46-game league season.

Some first team games arnt competitive ;)

99.9% of friendlies involve players wandering round the pitch, having a bit of a kickabout under very little pressure from either the opposition or either side's fans. League games mean everything - even when you are 12th all season you will still have tens of thousands of fans screaming at you to get the ball out of the area if you're being closed down.

99.9% of friendlies involve players wandering round the pitch, having a bit of a kickabout under very little pressure from either the opposition or either side's fans. League games mean everything - even when you are 12th all season you will still have tens of thousands of fans screaming at you to get the ball out of the area if you're being closed down.

.............but players should still playing for their place in the starting line-up come August!

Seems like Williams don't give a fvck and maybe it's time to stick him back in the reserve's.

.............but players should still playing for their place in the starting line-up come August!

Seems like Williams don't give a fvck and maybe it's time to stick him back in the reserve's.

and we should all be working instead of pishing around on here, but hey its the summer! NOT that I condone not fighting for places. :rolleyes::whistle:

Perhaps Kelly told them to take it abit easy, mind you winning 4-1 and playing like you don't give a **** might be the future even if it was against a League Two team.

Well i'll put last nights game into perspective for you (which is why i created this thread).

Last nights game was more competitive than atleast ten i saw last season.

Well i'll put last nights game into perspective for you (which is why i created this thread).

Last nights game was more competitive than atleast ten i saw last season.

Yeah but the game still meant nothing. So players like Williams who already have motivation problems are going to struggle to get themselves up.

It was there first game of football for a couple of months. So give them a break. It's all about fitness at the minute, and aslong as there getting match fit. I wouldnt look too much at performance until the final couple of pre-season friendlies. These first 3 or 4 mean nothing.

Yeah but the game still meant nothing. So players like Williams who already have motivation problems are going to struggle to get themselves up.

It was there first game of football for a couple of months. So give them a break. It's all about fitness at the minute, and aslong as there getting match fit. I wouldnt look too much at performance until the final couple of pre-season friendlies. These first 3 or 4 mean nothing.

Real Sociadad is what really counts :thumbup:

Archived