Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

An audience with RK

An Audience With Rob Kelly

0,,10274~2893453,00.jpg

Foxes fans will get the chance to meet Rob Kelly on the eve of Leicester City's eagerly-awaited 2006/07 Championship season.

The club are hosting An Audience with Rob Kelly at the Walkers Stadium on Wednesday, July 26 - just over a week before the new campaign kicks-off.

A capacity audience of 550 fans will have the opportunity to engage in a question-and-answer session with the newly-appointed City boss, hosted by club co-ordinator Alan Birchenall.

Supporters can find out all the very latest on how City are preparing for the season, the manager's thoughts on pre-season, his new signings and the club's chances of success in 06/07.

The evening, which is expected to be a sell-out in a matter of days, sees the doors open from 7pm.

The event is open to over-18s only and the dress code is smart/casual.

There is a cash bar and hot cobs are available on the night.

Tickets cost just £12 and to book call 0870 040 4444 Option Two or email: [email protected]

"An Audience with Rob Kelly" Would be ace if he just did standup comedy and songs all night :D

Well CL did comedy but it didn't go down to well.

He's in denial - he reckons if he keeps it there then we still have a chance to win a cup that isn't over.

Bless him. :)

Funnily enough after I posted that I realised I still ahd my little sweepstack banner on and "cmon england" under my avatar, glad no one noticed :blush:

Archived