Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

The Stockport Thread

Last Season No!

This season He Will!

Note the date

He'll be top goalscorer in the league as well, supported him from the start and will support him to the bitter end and that is how sure I am he WILL become a legend. Forget 20 goals a season strikers, forget even 30, this season 40 goals MDV!!!

WTF from the OS

Latest: Stockport 1-0 Leicester City (20 min)

Latest from Edgeley Park

County had the first effort on goal in just the fourth minute of the contest. Michael Rose swung in a decent cross from the left, but Keith Briggs was unable to direct his header past Henderson in the Leicester goal.

The Foxes came close to breaking the deadlock themselves a minute later, but Tiatto's header from Stearman's cross was touched over the bar by Stockport keeper James Spencer.

County took the lead with 16 minutes on the clock. An attempted back-header by defender McAuley fell into the path of Michael Malcolm, and the striker made no mistake in forcing the ball past the helpless Henderson from around the penalty spot.

I hope City get stugged and Kelly learns his lesson about including attacking defenders and midfield players.

Tiatto couldn't score in a womens prison and Hughes is no better. Sorry should have linked the posts in one but it was so hot at the golf I've had to down a few. Perhaps why I'm especially pissed off that Leicester are losing to f.....g Stockport.

From the OS.

Latest: Stockport 1-1 Leicester City (35 min)

Latest from Edgeley Park

County had the first effort on goal in just the fourth minute of the contest. Michael Rose swung in a decent cross from the left, but Keith Briggs was unable to direct his header past Henderson in the Leicester goal.

The Foxes came close to breaking the deadlock themselves a minute later, but Tiatto's header from Stearman's cross was touched over the bar by Stockport keeper James Spencer.

County took the lead with 16 minutes on the clock. An attempted back-header by defender McAuley fell into the path of Michael Malcolm, and the striker made no mistake in forcing the ball past the helpless Henderson from around the penalty spot.

City almost hit straight back on 20 minutes. Johnson delivered a neat corner from the right, but Kisnorbo's powerful header fell just wide of Spencer's right-hand upright.

The Foxes redressed the balance on 34 minutes. Chris O'Grady turned sharply in the area and fired off a shot that Spencer was only able to palm into the path of Hammond, and the City striker couldn't miss from two yards out.

From the OS

Latest: Stockport 1-1 Leicester City (40 min)

The Foxes redressed the balance on 34 minutes. O'Grady turned sharply in the area and fired off a shot that Spencer was only able to palm into the path of Hammond, and the City striker couldn't miss from two yards out.

City almost took the lead with just two minutes of the half remaining, but Hammond's header from a Hughes bouncing shot hit the bar and bounced to safety.

Tiatto couldn't score in a womens prison and Hughes is no better. Sorry should have linked the posts in one but it was so hot at the golf I've had to down a few. Perhaps why I'm especially pissed off that Leicester are losing to f.....g Stockport.

i didn't laugh the first time :ph34r:

O Grady is surely very close to nailing a first team place. I'd certainly like to see CoG up front with Fryatt with Hume given a free role from the right or left wing.

Reality is we're locked into 4-4-2 for centuries to come. :):)

That would be a 4-4-2 of sorts....

I'm with you. Suggested the idea previously because, assuming he's going to play Fryatt and Hume I cannot see how you'd leave O'Grady out. Hammond is also gonna make selection awkward by the sound of things.

We could wreak havoc if only we'd get some creators behind our various strikers but I bet we stick to safety first in the end.

Archived