Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
timboo

Help!

not on a home ticket!!

I doubt he's from Leicester, people like him are always post on fans sites asking for tickets stubs, they're either genuine collectors or need to get out more. :P

Has anyone got a ticket stub from the Watford game at home last season? If so I’ll pay money for it. Please contact me at [email protected].

Cheers.

Okay, If I'm honest, I'm Watford scum. Basically I need as many ticket stubs as I can to upgrade my membership to the max. I know it's well cheeky but if you've got one I'd give you some dosh for it. It's not as if we're arch rivals is it!

ta

Okay, If I'm honest, I'm Watford scum. Basically I need as many ticket stubs as I can to upgrade my membership to the max. I know it's well cheeky but if you've got one I'd give you some dosh for it. It's not as if we're arch rivals is it!

ta

Haha i knew it all along upgrading his priority, wooo i win. Eurgh premier league scum

ta

Oh come on cut me some slack! I know I shouldn't be on here asking such a question but I thought "now who are the nicest team in the championship?....."

Oh come on cut me some slack! I know I shouldn't be on here asking such a question but I thought "now who are the nicest team in the championship?....."

lol nice try with the smoothe talking. I dont have one, ....season ticket holder.

Marks out 10 for effort ..... 10. :D:D:D;):thumbup:

£2 plus P&P

Deal ???

Are you sure you can't get hold of a leicester v watford ticket stub? I'll give you a fiver for it if you can. To be honest you'll be benefitting more from the feeling of goodwill than you will from anything that a fiver will buy you.

Are you sure you can't get hold of a leicester v watford ticket stub? I'll give you a fiver for it if you can. To be honest you'll be benefitting more from the feeling of goodwill than you will from anything that a fiver will buy you.

I'm sorry fella I can't help you. I've got a season ticket book so you don't get Stubs when you go to a game they just rip out the numbered ticket from the booklet.

Good luck trying to find one though!

But if you change your mind about the cigar stub I'm quite happy to post that out to you instead.

But an away ticket stub would look different to a home ticket stub wouldn't it? :huh::unsure:

Different colour? Info? e.t.c?

the colour is the same, but it was have different seating details yeah.

Grr, I've just looked through my stubs of last season twice and it seems I either didn't go to the watford game or have lost the stub, I can't remember the game so I'll guess I didn't go, i'll ask my brother when he's home though (I like money you see)

Guest Gist

But if you are a Watford fan timboo why would the club let you use away fans stubs as priority for Watford games :blink:

But if you are a Watford fan timboo why would the club let you use away fans stubs as priority for Watford games :blink:

Shouldn't that say home fan's stubs?

Guest Gist

Well I'd of thought so if he is wanting priority from Watford for home games why would they take Leicester fans ticket stubs or any other club from last season for example?

Well I'd of thought so if he is wanting priority from Watford for home games why would they take Leicester fans ticket stubs or any other club from last season for example?

I think you'll find s/he wants stubbs from the LCFC V Watford game so he can claim that he attends away matches to improve his priority rating. I guess he's rather hoping Watford wont notice the stubb is from the home (Leicester) section

It's all got confusing because he tried to lead us into believing he was a Leicester fan.

Well that's how I see it; of course it could be just me that's confused. :rolleyes: :pinch: :huh::blink:

Archived