Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Real Sociedad

They have in the past, Athletico Bilbao and Barcelona were on the radio.

Tonights match is on DAB but not on normal radio :(

Forgive my ignorance here, but if it's on DAB, are we able to listen online?

We're not as privilaged here, we only have one type of radio broadcast, and it's generally known simply as 'shite' :thumbup::ph34r: :pinch:

I don't know what IIRC is, but I know someone who has a copy of that on their HD :whistle: as it was actually televised on some Celtic TV Station.

Whoops. :blush:

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly :thumbup:

And a quick search for the celtic match thread confirms my suspicions - links to the commentary appear in that tread! Celtic Match (Page 2) ;)

Edit: the match was also televised on Stetanta or something - an Irish or Spanish -based Pay Per View network. :)

Whoops. :blush:

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly :thumbup:

And a quick search for the celtic match thread confirms my suspicions - links to the commentary appear in that tread! Celtic Match (Page 2) ;)

Edit: the match was also televised on Stetanta or something - an Irish or Spanish -based Pay Per View network. :)

Whats channel? (Sky number?) I've just looked on the sports channel/pages on Sky on Setanta and can't find anything.

Whats channel? (Sky number?) I've just looked on the sports channel/pages on Sky on Setanta and can't find anything.

Sky channels 429 and 430 allegedly.

Wikipedia - Setanta_Sports

I was referring to the Celtic match being on Sky - doubt tonight's match will be. The Irish have connections with Celtic which is probably why they carried the match.

Oh right I understand what you mean now...the Celtic match was telvised on it?

I thought/read it that tonights match was being televised on Setanta :doh:lol

...No wonder I couldn't find tonights match advertised on there!

Yeah, sorry if I was a little unclear. Colly sidetracked me, I was keen to prove I was right about the Celtic match being on the radio :pinch: :thumbup::smile:

Whats the score anyone, just got in from playing golf.

there's a match thread at the top chief. 0-0 I think, I haven't heard the commentators say after listening for a good 20 minutes. that's what you get when you hire monkeys to commentate

Archived