Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Real Sociedad

A thread to talk about anything to do with this game. I think RK will play his strongest side and then the players that dont play will go to Hinckley the next day.

Logan - because henderson is injured + rab is crap

Johansson

Kisnorbo

McCarthy - will be kneton for the luton game.

Stearman

Hughes/Porter - position that RK is unsure about for the first game IMO

Johnson

Williams/Hughes - position that RK is unsure about for the first game IMO

Maybury

Hume

Fryatt

A thread to talk about anything to do with this game. I think RK will play his strongest side and then the players that dont play will go to Hinckley the next day.

Logan - because henderson is injured + rab is crap

Johansson

Kisnorbo

McCarthy - will be kneton for the luton game.

Stearman

Hughes/Porter - position that RK is unsure about for the first game IMO

Johnson

Williams/Hughes - position that RK is unsure about for the first game IMO

Maybury

Hume

Fryatt

McCarthy won't be dropped. Kisnorbo is suspended for Luton.

McCarthy won't be dropped. Kisnorbo is suspended for Luton.

oh,woops my mistake. just bought my tickets and they are only opening the west stand for the game, so there wont be a big attendance. they may open up another stand if lots of fans decide to pay on the night.

Just a word on Maybury - as it appears he is a shoe in on the right....does anyone else think he is not very good ?

I find it odd that RK seems to spot the shit-uns in most other positions but continues with Maybury

Maybe I am wrong....thoughts welcome

Just a word on Maybury - as it appears he is a shoe in on the right....does anyone else think he is not very good ?

I find it odd that RK seems to spot the shit-uns in most other positions but continues with Maybury

Maybe I am wrong....thoughts welcome

i think he has done a reasonably good job. him + stearman seem to have a good understanding.

Yeah he did do better with Stearman behind him at the end of last season - but his distinct lack of pace and touch exposes that right hand side a lot.

Maybe he is the perfect professional in training and off the pitch which is good for the young lads ?

I would like to see Johansson alongside McCarthy in the centre of defence with Sheehan left back on Friday. Against Plymouth last season when he was moved there he looked assured and confident unlike at full back where his lack of pace and general bulky physique did not suit well. I think this could be an option for luton aswell with Kisnorbo out.

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold? I had to buy tickets in the west stand cos they weren't anticipating a lot. They said if i bought tickets in the kop, i'd just get moved anyway.

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold? I had to buy tickets in the west stand cos they weren't anticipating a lot. They said if i bought tickets in the kop, i'd just get moved anyway.

Been and bought some myself today, i'm sure I overheard them saying that we've sold 3,500 so far. That sounds shocking.

I was told the same thing, however I know someone who says that they have tickets in the Kop.

Been and bought some myself today, i'm sure I overheard them saying that we've sold 3,500 so far. That sounds shocking.

f**ksake! nothing worse than a tiny crowd in a big stadium. everyone could have 10 seats each. i dont want to go now :mad:

Slightly off topic a mate who went to the Huddersfield Sociedad game last night and told me they were rubbish. 0-0 FT

They have lost to Donny Rover 1-0 as well.

ive had a season ticket for malaga for 3 seasons now and ive seen sociedad play against malaga.

they are not bad team but funny thing is 2 years ago they was in the champions lge and last season they just survived the DROP sadly malaga went down. :(

heres a few player that good: kovacevic, skuobo, xavi prieto, aggiretxe, uranga

they have sold nihat who was a brilliant player.

next season 1st game of the season for malaga, hercules away lol:thumbup:

ive had a season ticket for malaga for 3 seasons now and ive seen sociedad play against malaga.

they are not bad team but funny thing is 2 years ago they was in the champions lge and last season they just survived the DROP sadly malaga went down. :(

heres a few player that good: kovacevic, skuobo, xavi prieto, aggiretxe, uranga

they have sold nihat who was a brilliant player.

next season 1st game of the season for malaga, hercules away lol:thumbup:

out of that lot I herd they are only playing Kovacevic regularly so far this tour. Maybe they will play more first teamers at the Walkers :dunno:

out of that lot I herd they are only playing Kovacevic regularly so far this tour. Maybe they will play more first teamers at the Walkers :dunno:

i sure hope so, im travellng all the way from Devon for this match!! for my birthday present!! better not be one of those typical freindly matches!!!! well, ok even if there is only gonna be a small crowd we can still make some noise!! especailly if were all placed in the same sorta area!!!

Archived