Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Real Sociedad

Very, my Mum and sister aren't allowed to go and get in for free now because they don't need as many St Johns! :cry:

What an absolute disgrace! What would happen if a riot broke out and loads of people got hurt eh? They would regret not letting St Johns helpers in for free then wouldn't they?

What an absolute disgrace! What would happen if a riot broke out and loads of people got hurt eh? They would regret not letting St Johns helpers in for free then wouldn't they?

Well, they actually get paid a little bit for doing it but both my Mum and sister would do it for free because they are big City supporters too. The reason they've been told not to go is because the minimum number needed is one per every thousand people in the crowd plus four for the stretcher party and the club don't want to pay up for people that aren't really necessary. As I said, they'd do it for nothing if they had to. The money they get paid normally ends up back in the club through purchases made in the shop or ticket office anyway.

Well, they actually get paid a little bit for doing it but both my Mum and sister would do it for free because they are big City supporters too. The reason they've been told not to go is because the minimum number needed is one per every thousand people in the crowd plus four for the stretcher party and the club don't want to pay up for people that aren't really necessary. As I said, they'd do it for nothing if they had to. The money they get paid normally ends up back in the club through purchases made in the shop or ticket office anyway.

Begs the question why they just didn't ask for volunteers for the friendly and actually save some money!

Begs the question why they just didn't ask for volunteers for the friendly and actually save some money!

They've been told now they can go along in uniform and help but won't get paid. That means that some will be getting paid but some won't though.

Ahh it's probably going to be crap, but im taking my little girl to her first Walkers Stadium match as it will be more like a FNF game than anything else will be this season, and I want to ease her in gently :P

I am really tempted to go as it's the first chance to see the team at the Walkers this season, but I won't go becuase of the principle of the matter!

£15 for a nothing game is a joke!

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not a tite arse or anything, but I just think it's a crying shame that they didn't have reduced pricing to try and get a decent crowd in.

If the team gave a good performance, who knows, it may have won over a few more season ticket sales or memberships.

Ahh well, andother LCFC PR Fcuk up! What's new!

Was seriously considering coming down from Newcastle but have been put off by this thread. Does anyone know if they are doing student discount for this game?

Jesus christ, I might email TD telling him to sort his ticket prices out for friendly games. For once he can't use the same old excuse of season ticket holders having already paid for an event.

Was seriously considering coming down from Newcastle but have been put off by this thread. Does anyone know if they are doing student discount for this game?

Jesus christ, I might email TD telling him to sort his ticket prices out for friendly games. For once he can't use the same old excuse of season ticket holders having already paid for an event.

If your under 22 Colly it is a fiver, I e-mailed em to check.

Sorted out my transport, looks like Cinderlla shall go to the ball.

Someone should sort out that F**KING Train line between Ashby and Leicester, and preferable build a transtation in Coleorton :thumbup:

We all knew the ticket pricing fiasco for this was ridiculous.

Why can't anyone at the club see this?

It really actually is being run by idiots.

Let people in for a few quid, it pays the costs plus you might get a couple of non-regulars enjoy it and come down during the season more regularly. Also increased chance of shirt sales (although the club/JJB also managed to cock up the shirt) and other merchandising.

No there's not and kids have to pay a fiver! why arent they free? - birrofa rip off but it's shaping the debate for the coming season. One rip off after another :rolleyes:

If your under 22 Colly it is a fiver, I e-mailed em to check.

Sorted out my transport, looks like Cinderlla shall go to the ball.

Someone should sort out that F**KING Train line between Ashby and Leicester, and preferable build a transtation in Coleorton :thumbup:

Better have a shave and get my pepsi junior wallet out then :D I think I can pass for a 21 year old still :ph34r:

I hope I don't get all the way down there and they say they're sold out 'cos they can't be arsed to open more stands.

Better have a shave and get my pepsi junior wallet out then :D I think I can pass for a 21 year old still :ph34r:

I hope I don't get all the way down there and they say they're sold out 'cos they can't be arsed to open more stands.

Sell out? Never!

I'd have been more tempted more by a half decent 1st Division side like Huddersfield, Northampton even Forest, not sure they're half decent :P

Does any one know if it will be on the radio tonight?
Is that a joke? They never have friendlies on the radio, surely? :unsure:

We all knew the ticket pricing fiasco for this was ridiculous.

Why can't anyone at the club see this?

It really actually is being run by idiots.

Let people in for a few quid, it pays the costs plus you might get a couple of non-regulars enjoy it and come down during the season more regularly. Also increased chance of shirt sales (although the club/JJB also managed to cock up the shirt) and other merchandising.

The whole f'in club is being run by idiots. It seems that they will do anything and fleece anyone in order to run things the way they want and the directors can't or won't do a thing about it. TDBN and JBDB (Joe blonde but dim 'Bucci') can do just about anything as long as Greg Clarke gives the OK.

The game tonight could have been a near sell out if they had priced it right. Similar lines to FNF.

Q. Are fans loosing interest because of the team or because of the attitude of the management. Do fans really care about shirt deals, ticket prices, catering etc or does the standard of football drive them away?

Archived