Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Real Sociedad Match Thread

I've always wonder why this sort of chanting/singing was considered :thumbup: as it seems to have no relevance or impact on supporting the team and it's not even humourous, every song should be to do with the team, individual players and the manager in that order, now and again throw in a few jokey jibes at the oppo otherwise what's the point?

Chavs devoid of brain cells.

Chavs devoid of brain cells.

Or just bored and feeling fleeced of £15.

I took a pal along for his first visit to the Walkers and was bloody ashamed to subject him to that lot. I wish we'd stayed in the Swan and Rushes to be honest.

just like to add that West Brom second favourite for the Championship drew 0-0 with Sociedad today.

I said during the World Cup that football was being blighted by negative managers, and especially ours.

The friend I took to watch City play Real Sociedad was a lifelong West Brom fan and he would happily have rowed Brian Robson into the middle of the Atlantic and left him there in a rubber ring.

And yet you forward the result as if we should now, somehow, be proud of what was a dour draw on an occasion when we should have being persuading potential season ticket holders to sign up in excitement.

a) I don't take a bit of notice about predictions for the Championship (look what happened when we were supposed to be favourites for promotion!)

b) I don't give a toss what WBA do. And I certainly wouldn't dream of letting them set the standard for us.

If RS was a League game then Leicester and West Brom would now be two points off the pace after the first home encounter. And for no good reason.

I said during the World Cup that football was being blighted by negative managers, and especially ours.

The friend I took to watch City play Real Sociedad was a lifelong West Brom fan and he would happily have rowed Brian Robson into the middle of the Atlantic and left him there in a rubber ring.

And yet you forward the result as if we should now, somehow, be proud of what was a dour draw on an occasion when we should have being persuading potential season ticket holders to sign up in excitement.

a) I don't take a bit of notice about predictions for the Championship (look what happened when we were supposed to be favourites for promotion!)

b) I don't give a toss what WBA do. And I certainly wouldn't dream of letting them set the standard for us.

If RS was a League game then Leicester and West Brom would now be two points off the pace after the first home encounter. And for no good reason.

You don't know that, friendly game are much more different to league games. Players will be trying harder in the league, friendlies are just there to gain match fitness.

its a guage of where we are and the standard of Sociedad. For someone who doesnt care how other teams do it seems strange that you would mention Doncasters result against Sociedad as a comparison

its a guage of where we are and the standard of Sociedad. For someone who doesnt care how other teams do it seems strange that you would mention Doncasters result against Sociedad as a comparison

Like most of his arguements, they only apply when it suits him. :D

its a guage of where we are and the standard of Sociedad. For someone who doesnt care how other teams do it seems strange that you would mention Doncasters result against Sociedad as a comparison.

I happily agree not to mention Sociedad again. It was such a wretched football match it gives me no pleasure anyway. You can make any excuses for it you like. I sure Manwell will sypathise. :thumbup:

Archived